Premium Member
11,158 Posts
i have no money...

so i may have to go at it myself...

:D

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,631 Posts
I saw it and I hear Dave has pictures.......

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
yeah....

that's GOTTA be it:D

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well, it does sound like an airplane taking off. Kind of. :fing02:

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
but not really....

:D

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Steve, I can't tell you happy I am for you. Those numbers are VERY impressive....

It is great to see it come together for you and work the way you had envisioned. Please pass along my praise to all the individuals that helped you on this project they should all be proud of the work they did. Not only does it work and give a "Butt Ton" of HP but it turned out looking Great as well..

No way the Wolf can run with you now, Guess you are now the Alpha Mineral Gray QC and as such you assume the role as "Leader of the Pack" (music playing in the background) :)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Steve, I can't tell you happy I am for you. Those numbers are VERY impressive....

It is great to see it come together for you and work the way you had envisioned. Please pass along my praise to all the individuals that helped you on this project they should all be proud of the work they did. Not only does it work and give a "Butt Ton" of HP but it turned out looking Great as well..

No way the Wolf can run with you now, Guess you are now the Alpha Mineral Gray QC and as such you assume the role as "Leader of the Pack" (music playing in the background) :)
No sir, you are the leader of this pack. It takes more than speed. ;) This pack needs your wisdom. :)

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Geez, can you sugar coat this thread a little more?? Pretty soon you'll be opening the door for each other and holding hands! :tongue-ti :popworm: :tongue-ti :shhh:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I can't wait to see the numbers at the track,those are the ones that really count.
No track time until I install a Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump. Even though Torrie says it's okay as long as my A/F stays below 12, I'm not happy with the way the fuel pressure drops under full boost.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Then you're a smart man! Good thing you have that Fuel Pressure Gauge..

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Just checked the ET Calculator it says you should turn 12.45 in the 1/4. That would be great to see.... :)

8,725 Posts
Just checked the ET Calculator it says you should turn 12.45 in the 1/4. That would be great to see.... :)
only with joy driving! LOLOL:popworm:

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Man, I had an awesome dream this morning! I dreamed that between now and July, I sent my intake to DC Performance to get ported, replaced my throttle body with a higher flow, installed long tube headers, and had Tony install a new camshaft and striker heads, then went off to the dyno and got 593rwhp. I then installed a reduction crank pulley and got a new dyno number of 600rwhp.

Flash forward to July 2010 where I had the pleasure of meeting Steve at the Nats in Ohio. We raced side by side. Guess who squeeked out the other?! I awoke with a smile on my face... gotta feel good to beat a FI with a NA engine!!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Man, I had an awesome dream this morning! I dreamed that between now and July, I sent my intake to DC Performance to get ported, replaced my throttle body with a higher flow, installed long tube headers, and had Tony install a new camshaft and striker heads, then went off to the dyno and got 593rwhp. I then installed a reduction crank pulley and got a new dyno number of 600rwhp.

Flash forward to July 2010 where I had the pleasure of meeting Steve at the Nats in Ohio. We raced side by side. Guess who squeeked out the other?! I awoke with a smile on my face... gotta feel good to beat a FI with a NA engine!!
Than I ran you a second time and unleashed a 50 shot of spray that I was hiding. Beat you by a fender. :D

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Man... why you gotta rain on my parade?? Would that make it a "wet" dream??

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

·
Premium Member
2,092 Posts

You might wanna wipe that drool coming from the corner of your mouth and running down your chin.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts