SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, what is your opinions on exhaust? where would i be able to buy headers high flow cats etc. i talked to roe racing ,they said they were not manufacturing exhaust that i would have to send my truck to them in Md.
they also said they are not producing a supercharger for srt10s because there isnt enough demand,and they would burn up the cast pistons anyway. Mike at paxton said theirs will be out for sale next week. i asked about burning up the cast pistons he said they have it all figured out and it will work perfectly.................

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Sounds odd from Roe. Isn't he in Florida? He is working on a supercharger for the gen III Viper engine which has the same pistons as our trucks. The Paxton one intrests me a lot. My guess is $7-8K on the price.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
9 seconds said:
Sounds odd from Roe. Isn't he in Florida? He is working on a supercharger for the gen III Viper engine which has the same pistons as our trucks. The Paxton one intrests me a lot. My guess is $7-8K on the price.
i heard from someone in the knwo that the paxton one wont be too bad on price. cant wait!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm in right now,sign me up and let me know who's coordinating it,so i can send $ and praises

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a super charger is my number one mod besides its only fair lightning owners have one(jokeing). Ill find that phone number tomorrow if i get time and post it but i could have sworn the guy said Maryland.roe racing also said the paxton is hard to install.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
supercharger

Roktman said:
I had a Paxton in my Impala until stripping it off last year and installing an ATI Procharger.The Novi 2000 required tapping into the oil lines and 30 hours to install.More room to work on the trucks and probably don`t have to relocate the ABS sensors.
I contacted ATI Procharger back in April and offered them my truck for developement (it was only a few days old). I was told they wouldn't be developing a kit for the SRT-10 due to not enough of them being made to justify the necessary demand. I love the ATI but I'm going to stick w/ a company that supports the smaller demand of the few of us fortunate enough to own one of these awesome cars w/ truck bodies.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
9 seconds said:
I agree with you, it seems odd. I can't speak for Sean. I've seen the SRT-10 motor sitting in the frame at his shop. We took measurements from my truck for underhood clearances. When we last spoke he was planning to add a jackshaft and drive it from the rear. His plan was to make an autorotor twin screw fitment that would allow for connection to the air intake in the new Gen III central plenum locaton.

I'm going down to see him tomorrow, so I'll inquire. His facility is in Green Cove Springs, Florida, so I'm not sure what the reference is to MD.
Mark

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmmmm..MD and FL are awfully far apart arent they? here is the number i called 1-410-766-2800 hope its the right one or im posting false info. :confused:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I talked to STS today. They do not have the SRT 10 set up yet. they are so busy with the Chevy SS guys that they don't have time to work on the new stuff yet. He said maybe next year. I think you guys should all call them and ask.. Who knows maybe they will start on a kit for us.

Eric

·
Registered
329 Posts
Na... let'em keep workin on all the Chevy stuff. They need all the help they can get. :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Look at Mofo

B.Exxon said:
hello, what is your opinions on exhaust? where would i be able to buy headers high flow cats etc. i talked to roe racing ,they said they were not manufacturing exhaust that i would have to send my truck to them in Md.
they also said they are not producing a supercharger for srt10s because there isnt enough demand,and they would burn up the cast pistons anyway. Mike at paxton said theirs will be out for sale next week. i asked about burning up the cast pistons he said they have it all figured out and it will work perfectly.................
Exxon, if you look at Mofos' site, you will see where he has all of the goodies that you are looking for. I stopped by his place of buisness two days ago, and he is very cool. He is getting a godd price on the exhaust system, as well as everything else. And he is passing that savings on to us. I heared the exhaust that he has on his truck, and all I can say is WOW!!! I hope that this will help. If you don't believe that you will be saving money. Call Magna Flow, and you wil see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts