SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody buy it? Is it offered on our trucks? What do you think?

patrick

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I did not buy it, because i usually modify my vehicles so much it voids the warranty anyway. from what i have read on this site i am not alone.

·
Registered
272 Posts
begood said:
I did not buy it, because I usually modify my vehicles so much it voids the warranty anyway. from what i have read on this site i am not alone.
I did buy it, it was $2600 for like 5 years. As this is the first year, I wanted some security, and I KNEW that if something did go wrong it would be VERY expensive to fix. I usually stick to the minor mods that dont void warranties like cat backs and stuff, so it works for me. Its a gamble, but then I do live in Vegas :)

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Not yet. I'm giving this truck a few months, maybe a year, to see how it treats me. If it's reliable with basically no problems like my Lightning was, I'll most likely buy it. If, by chance, it gives me more trouble than I feel is acceptable, I won't and it'll be gone before the 3/36 is up.

For now, I love the truck and have NO second thoughts about purchasing it, but in reality I paid good money for it and I expect it to be reasonably trouble-free. :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
I purchased the extended warranty 7 years, 70,000 for 700 bucks. It started at over 2 grand!!!! If you just keep saying no they always come down to almost their cost for the damn thing. It is just the finance guy trying to get a commisson anyway. If the guy is hard headed he won't give it up cheap. If he is smart he'll make an offer you can't refuse!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Extended Warranty

I purchased it. It is a 7 year/50,000 warranty. I don't usually modify to the extent it will void the factory warranty. The engine alone is about $15,000. I paid about $1200. What the heck. It's just $$$$$$$$$$$$. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts