SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watching Leno the other nite and saw this episode of the fruitcake lady freakin hilareous!!!!!!!!!! I've tried to post the video, but I'm to computer challenged. If someone can search jay leno fruitcake lady and post the vid or When the intelligent one of the family gets here I'll have her do it. Dang sorry guys, but I'm gettin better, says the doctor!lol :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
why are you guys picking on Jack?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Stinker it's Yo MAMA

Stinker, I don't know her but I have it from a very reliable source that she is YO MAMA. You know that it is a felony to transport fruit cakes out of season across state lines. She looks older than the fruit cakes. If this way of life has become a compulsion please get help. Remember it gets worse never better. I don't want to see you go to prision. I have heard stories about what they do there to guys that are involved with fruitycakes. I just didn't know. I have heard there are self help groups and professionals that specialize in this sort of ilness. Get yourself together before it is too late. I can overlook this but only so long before even I will have just say a prayer for you and walk away.........Jack

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AH HA , now it can be shown, for all to see, the lovely other half of the famous fast jack!!!!!!! Yo Momma indeed! :p :p :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts