SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Screw the wheels I'm in love with your house!

Seriously they do look great. I should be getting my new wheels next week. I can't wait!

·
Registered
974 Posts
BLKSRT-10 said:
Here are some pictures of my new HRE wheels.

Look'en good!!!

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Very, very nice. Uber-stealth.
I like it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, these wheels exceeded my expectations! They are 22x11" HRE 647R's with 325/40 tires. I am not sure how much they weigh.

·
Registered
621 Posts
That is a great looking truck!! Gotta love em in black!!! Have you noticed any problems with lowering it?

·
Registered
348 Posts
i notice a little suisse on those wheels blksrt-10!

are the wheels swiss or are you?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
a+

Good looking wheels, Looks good on the black truck.........Jack

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Dam dude, your house makes mine look like a track home!!!!!! Oh yeah it is :confused: .....but its a dam esspensive tracker on Maui, but yours looks WAY nicer!!!! Dude if your single, I know your getting some major brand X!!!!!! Oh yeah, the wheels are very nice....very original.. good job..

aloha patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey BLKSRT-10:

I noticed the Viper emblem on your door is red. ANy chance you have the part number for that? I've been looking and looking for a newer-style Viper Emblem in red with no luck.

Donkey Shine in advance!

BTW, awesome freakin truck. I, too, would also love to know what and/or who lowered it.

- MIKE!

·
Registered
34 Posts
You're on the ball, Quick! :cool:

I see you mentioned ZAF. Dude, do they have another website I don't know about? Because the only one I can find is super duper outdated. Can I snag a catalog or something? :confused:

Also, your custom gas lid... where can I find info on those? I'd love to get one done for my Red Devil. :D

Oh, and I don't know if the Mopar Viper emblems come in red or not. I haven't seen a new gen Viper come into my dealership (in red) yet, so I dunno.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts