SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first time I have posted a link...so I hope it works. I found this snooping around the net. It looks like Mopar Performance parts may be in the works for our trucks!!!!!! The article is mostly about SRT-4's, but at the bottom, there is hope for us!!
http://www.autofan.com/newsdetail.asp?id=814&mn=11&yr=2003

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Not really performance related... But, when I picked up my YF, I asked about the holes that they had drilled into the front for the license plate bracket. When I asked, they thought I was inquiring about the holes that are inside the wheel wells on the 05's. They told me that the holes were factory drilled for a soon to be released body kit/fender flare kit for the SRT-10. Not sure what it's going to look like. But something is in the works for our trucks....

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Problem is that article is 1.3 years old. Dodge should be much quicker out of the gate with perfromance parts. HEMI owners are dying to spend their money on a new PCM but Dodge is taking it's sweet time and it seems like they (Dodge) ignore the perfromance market.

Would be great of Dodge release exhaust, PCM and other things for the SRT-10 Ram. I would be in line to buy some stuff... :D

Site :cool:

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
$26.8 Billion is a huge chunk of change that no auto maker can ignore!!!! They definatly want some of that pie!!!!

That turbo upgrade kit for the srt4 sounds like a deal for $400!! Do you think the equal hp ungrade kit for the srt10 will only be $400!!!!! :rolleyes: doubt it!!! Does sound like they will be making some cool stuff for us though, hopefully..../

patrick

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Woops, I was quick to get excited....and did not read the date!!!! Sorry!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
$26.8 Billion is a huge chunk of change that no auto maker can ignore!!!! They definatly want some of that pie!!!!

That turbo upgrade kit for the srt4 sounds like a deal for $400!! Do you think the equal hp ungrade kit for the srt10 will only be $400!!!!! :rolleyes: doubt it!!! Does sound like they will be making some cool stuff for us though, hopefully..../

patrick
Stage 1 is $399 MSRP. Stage 2 is $2,500. Stage 3 is $3,500 MSRP and gives you 355 hp at the wheels. Mopar has a whole line of performance parts for the SRT-4 and are, in fact, in the works on parts for the entire SRT family.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts