1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Rocket , cover is from flushmount, out of Calif. I had them paint it too . They did a good job at that. Matches perfectly. The name of the Company is: Truck Solutions. I spoke with Jim at 1-800-247-7125. Nice guy. Very helpful. All went smoothly.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Now that is how it is supposed to look, that looks shweet as your plate says.

Looks good dude. That is what I want. Nice, I am just going to drool over it for awhile. lol

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
beastly1 said:
Here are some pictures of my new cover I just installed.

Let's hear some feed back................

Very nice Beasty.....thats a whole latta yellow!!!! Where can I git me one of them there viper stickers? :D I like it.

Nice hot rod across the street....and your driveway is quite nice as well!

patrick

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
That does look great! Good job, I imagine that it does not open. How do they work out the seal so it doesn't leak?

·
Registered
16 Posts
That looks sweet; I did a search for Truck Solutions. I found their site www.calconcepts.com/SolidBedCovers/FlushMount/flushmount.html and looked at the flush mount solid bed cover. My question is after looking at the lifting mechanism it appears as though it will hit the wing, since the wing is still mounted on the rail. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
75 Posts
No, no one is missing anything. The lid will only open if the wing is removed. It still is the best looking one with the wing still on the truck though. If you need to get in the back, just drop the gate on her. She is not a 4x4 or anything, she should be just the way she looks, fast and sexy.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Question, did they just truck freight it to your house painted in all. Thanks.

·
Registered
196 Posts
wow, that looks awesome! is that the chrome licence plate holder that says SRT-10? it looks like the same one that i have. The viper sticker looks really good too.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thx guys for the nice response,the lid does open, only when you remove the wing,i have no intentions of opening up the lid ,if i need excess to the bed drop the tailgate,as far as leaks,there is a gasket type seal ,dont know if its waterproof or not ,truck is only driven on nice days,it does seal all the way around,allfour corners.the lid comes with gas struts,and all hardware,took me two hrs,and two people to help lift it in place.the co,painted the lid for $120bucks it did come out surprising well,i wanted a lid that, sat in the rails with no lip,overhang ,for a real clean look. came free with a bed rug underside no charge matches perfect with my bedrug thats on the bed.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey SRTQC, I did get the SRT10 license plate frame. I bid on it from E-bay and I won!
SRT10-again, The company had the cover drop shipped to a freight company not to far from my home and I had to go and pick it up. It worked out well. Great answer from you on some of the questions. I could'nt have done a better job!

·
Registered
732 Posts
wow looks nice

so if i read correctly you did not have to modify the cover to fit

i know on my checkmate cover i had to modify it for the wing to fit

i cannot open the cover but can access the tailgate for golf clubs and such

pleasee post a pic of the wing/ cover close up if possible

Jamie

·
Registered
991 Posts
looks nice realy stealth...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey rolex , did not have to modify the lid ,fits on the inside of the bed ,on the bed rail that lip that is there.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Looks awsome :cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts