SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone aware of a Manufacturer that offers a flush mounted tonneau? - I'm looking for something that can be used in conjunction with the OEM spoiler.

Thanks In Advance!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Their are several topics on this subject. Try searching the visual modifications section of the forum. I used Checkmate FX you can find their webpage by doing a google search.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
JACnBOX said:
Is anyone aware of a Manufacturer that offers a flush mounted tonneau? - I'm looking for something that can be used in conjunction with the OEM spoiler.

Thanks In Advance!
Heh Jac

I just ordered the checkerpro soft tonneau. When ordering the guy on the phone said the install was very simple with very little modding needed to fit with the oem wing.

I did not get the hard one cause I live on Maui and shipping it here was way too pricey where as the soft one ships for only $60. There are quite a few guys with the hard one on this site and it did have to be cut slightly to fit around the wing. I belive the factory might even cut it to fit too.

patrick

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I have the hard cover which I notched to clear the wing, then had it painted gloss black to match the truck. Looks Great!

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Have any of your seen the Gaylord lids? Any word on quality or perhaps how much extra weight they are?

I'm thinking of one for mine...

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
Heh Jac

I just ordered the checkerpro soft tonneau. When ordering the guy on the phone said the install was very simple with very little modding needed to fit with the oem wing.

I did not get the hard one cause I live on Maui and shipping it here was way too pricey where as the soft one ships for only $60. There are quite a few guys with the hard one on this site and it did have to be cut slightly to fit around the wing. I belive the factory might even cut it to fit too.

patrick
Patrick -

PICS of your Truck w/ Tonneau Please!!

What do you do if you need to carry something BIG? Does it roll up or what? :confused:

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts