SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
john, how much is a set of headers? and also... how much hp will i get from your headers and an exhaust upgrade?
I just got an srt-10 and want to get the 1/4 mile as close to 13 or 13.2 as possible.... will just the headers and exhaust accomplish this?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
John posted the other day that he was not going to do production headers. Your options are Belangers, Gibson and MOFO.

·
Registered
650 Posts
womsterr said:
John posted the other day that he was not going to do production headers. Your options are Belangers, Gibson and MOFO.
Actually, we are getting so many inqueries on headers, I changed my mind. We decided to offer them. Will get more answers for you asap.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

alright... what hp might i expect from the headers and exhaust?
anyway.... i appriciate the reply!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
johnj said:
alright... what hp might i expect from the headers and exhaust?
anyway.... i appriciate the reply!

I too would hbe interested in this!

·
Registered
650 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
johnj said:
john, how much is a set of headers? and also... how much hp will i get from your headers and an exhaust upgrade?
I just got an srt-10 and want to get the 1/4 mile as close to 13 or 13.2 as possible.... will just the headers and exhaust accomplish this?

the truck can do that 1/4 stock. albeit it will be somewhat hard with the limited tire choices we have but this is a high 12 second truck stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts