SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the day finally came,I got my black srt-10. I'ts a long story but to keep it somewhat short,I ordered it on oct.7th from a near by dealer, village dodge in hudson n.y. I was getting the same story that everyone is getting about when I will get my truck or should I say when it will get made. Well I seen a post that asked where there were srt's in n.y. I seen one was in albany n.y. 30 miles from me. I went to see what they look like in person, and behold they had a black one (the color I ordered) that got delivered to them four days before. The salesman said they did not order it, it was just alotted to them because of the size of their dealership. They said it was not spoken for and they would hold it for me untill the next morning when I could talk to my dealer in hudson, because I had put alot of money down on the one I ordered. Everything at village dodge went great the next day, they refunded all my money, so back to albany to make the deal. I bought it for sticker for 46,185.00, and flat bedded it home the other day. I plan on keeping it in a garage until the roads and the weather gets better here in upstate new york. The truck is awsome, it's just killing me not driving it, pictures will be coming in the next day or so. My personal opinion to those out there waiting for their truck, find one somewhere, from reading everything here on the srt forum and talking to dealers and DC I think they are done building the 2004's. Good luck to all of you waiting, if your truck is in bg like mine was I think you should look around, I did and my dream truck is home. GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
83 Posts
joea said:
Well the day finally came,I got my black srt-10. I'ts a long story but to keep it somewhat short,I ordered it on oct.7th from a near by dealer, village dodge in hudson n.y. I was getting the same story that everyone is getting about when I will get my truck or should I say when it will get made. Well I seen a post that asked where there were srt's in n.y. I seen one was in albany n.y. 30 miles from me. I went to see what they look like in person, and behold they had a black one (the color I ordered) that got delivered to them four days before. The salesman said they did not order it, it was just alotted to them because of the size of their dealership. They said it was not spoken for and they would hold it for me untill the next morning when I could talk to my dealer in hudson, because I had put alot of money down on the one I ordered. Everything at village dodge went great the next day, they refunded all my money, so back to albany to make the deal. I bought it for sticker for 46,185.00, and flat bedded it home the other day. I plan on keeping it in a garage until the roads and the weather gets better here in upstate new york. The truck is awsome, it's just killing me not driving it, pictures will be coming in the next day or so. My personal opinion to those out there waiting for their truck, find one somewhere, from reading everything here on the srt forum and talking to dealers and DC I think they are done building the 2004's. Good luck to all of you waiting, if your truck is in bg like mine was I think you should look around, I did and my dream truck is home. GOOD LUCK
CONGRATS and welcome!

·
Registered
599 Posts
joea said:
The truck is awsome, it's just killing me not driving it, pictures will be coming in the next day or so.
I parked my truck middle of October, I start it once a week. But it can't come out until the snow is melted and the salt washed away.

So I know EXACTLY what you are saying about not driving it is killing you.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats,good color choice..awesome truck..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been working alot so I haven't had time to take pictures yet. Anyway I have a question I don't think has been asked yet, how can you figure out which number truck you have by reading the vin number, mine is 3d3ha16hx4g154386. If 9 seconds truck was the first maybe we can figure it out with his vin #, knowing this might help figure out how many more are still going to be built in 2004, just an idea ? Thanks for your help JOE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts