SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just something a little interesting, I don't know if everyone has found it. I was cleaning my interior, if you look under the front of little middle seat and there is sort of a lever, lift up and presto, a storage area where the power amp is. Just a dump little thing I just found out. Maybe you all new it was there all ready ha ha JOEA

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
joea said:
Just something a little interesting, I don't know if everyone has found it. I was cleaning my interior, if you look under the front of little middle seat and there is sort of a lever, lift up and presto, a storage area where the power amp is. Just a dump little thing I just found out. Maybe you all new it was there all ready ha ha JOEA
HAHA. I knew about that, but I didn't know about the "Extra" popup lighter outlet in front of the cup holder, press down in the back and Boing it pops up.
I know how you feel ;)

Craig

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think that is the best place for a handgun to be hidden but easy to access. I already told my sheriff friend about it because I don't want him to get burned by something like that!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hersbird said:
I think that is the best place for a handgun to be hidden but easy to access. I already told my sheriff friend about it because I don't want him to get burned by something like that!
Shh... :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
SRT10x3 said:
HAHA. I knew about that, but I didn't know about the "Extra" popup lighter outlet in front of the cup holder, press down in the back and Boing it pops up.
I know how you feel ;)

Craig
With all of your trucks you have no excuse!! j/k :p

I found the amp a couple days after I got the truck. I actually wanted to pull out the tools under the pass. seat and lower the spare tire, to make sure everything was there and worked, BEFORE I actually needed it. That was when I realized I paid for a spare tire lock and a set of locking lug nuts - Had no spare tire lock but I did have the locking lugs - just NO key to remove them. :eek:

Now I have the key. Still no spare lock. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts