SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
The drivers side looks like a spaghetti bowl. Does it bolt to the stock exhaust. Any problems with heat, looks prettyclose to steering column boot and other parts.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,977 Posts
:eek: Plumber's Nightmare!! :eek:

Nah, they look Sweet!! :cool:

1) Did you install them yourself? PITA, or what?

2) How much $$$?

3) And Do they bolt up to the stock cat-pipe? I'm guessing NO - So what's the rest of your exhaust system consist of?

4) Any ideas on what kind of power they're supposed to add?

OK, I'm done for now. :rolleyes:

TIA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,343 Posts
Hamrhead said:
:eek: Plumber's Nightmare!! :eek:

Nah, they look Sweet!! :cool:

1) Did you install them yourself? PITA, or what?

2) How much $$$?

3) And Do they bolt up to the stock cat-pipe? I'm guessing NO - So what's the rest of your exhaust system consist of?

4) Any ideas on what kind of power they're supposed to add?

OK, I'm done for now. :rolleyes:

TIA
They are equal length, custom made, stepped, coated inside and out, with merged collectors. The rest of the exhaust is just as nice with two 3" Magnaflow hi flow cats, Magnaflow pipes and a Bassani 1 off stainless muffler with an X crossover inside the muffler. The whole system is tied together with six 3" stainless V-band clamps. It is hung from the stock hangers on the truck so it is a bolt on/together unit. This exhaust made 44 more RWHP on the same dyno (WestCoast Viper), with no other changes or tuning. 406 RWHP before 450 RWHP after exhaust. It is a pity that I cannot use any of this exhaust with what we are doing to the truck. But speed costs money and I want to go real fast and quick. I might sell the exhaust but do not know at this time. It worked so well I hate to give it up........Jack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,343 Posts
Derek said:
The drivers side looks like a spaghetti bowl. Does it bolt to the stock exhaust. Any problems with heat, looks prettyclose to steering column boot and other parts.
No heat problems at all. Coated inside and out. We had to tie back and insulate the hose on pass side.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
621 Posts
fstjack said:
I might sell the exhaust but do not know at this time. It worked so well I hate to give it up........Jack
If you do decide to sell Jack, please let me know how much you want for it!!

Thanks
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top