SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
I think they look good personally. :) It is a stick on thingy or are they painted?

I was thinking about taking tha RAM off the sides of the door.Looks kinda big to me.The Dodge off the tailgate too.What about another "Viper Powered" on the tailgate like is on the hood?

·
Registered
732 Posts
On my SRT i have taken the words off the door

(the pass. side was not my choice since i had to have it painted--long painful story)

the naked sides are growing on me but I plan on putting just the srt 10 logos back on as soon as the door is painted to my liking--another long bad story

I think I am going to drop the wording down closer to the cladding giving it a different look

I also think the Dodge is coming off the back too

PS the door lettering is like $40 or so

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Yea I agree on the RAM and Dodge thing.I think I will look for a Viper emblem for the tailgate where the Dodge was.I think a chrome Viper head decal would look good on the center of the slider.

I have had the truck for 24 hours and I am planning mods...Imagine THAT ! :)

·
Banned
582 Posts
i added the viper powered hood badge to the tailgate, and put one on the inside passenger dash on the brushed aluminum strip. looks great!

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Cool.I ordered the Viper Powered badge for the tailgate since I deleted the Dodge.Ordered the Viper hood ornament to replace the Ram.Ordered a black chrome fire extinguisher,rubber bed mat,and polished gas door.

Looking into exhaust ,header ,intake ,and tonneau cover options. :)

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Yep.They were coming out of CA ,so maybe tomorrow .The Viper Powered is out of Milwaulkee so it may hit today.

I don`t know what they look like other than they are off a late model Viper.

I need some kind of emblem to put in place of the RAM on the doors.Any suggestions? I was afraid the Viper Powered would be too much with them on the hood and now on the tailgate.

Can`t believe they were like $35.00. :(

The Viper ornament was like $57.00 I think. :(

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Gel flames are self adhesive...holding well even in the Florida sun.

Roktman how did the MGW dipstick install go for you?

I got mine in and the design for the RAM SRT is different than the Viper cars. The entire head of the dipstick is molded plastic...no knockout pin. The cable does not run into the handle. I tried screwing around with it, however there was no way to anchor the new handle to the existing dip stick. (ended up cutting the entire handle off)

I called MGW and talked to George....great guy...I am sending him a new dipstick, and the chrome handle to see if he can do anything with it.

I thought of gettting the viper car dipstick, so the handle would work, however they are the wrong length.

Let me know if you were able to make it work for you.

Thanks

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
My mechanic had to fabricate a pin or something to get it to hold.He explained it to me but it is all Greek to me.It took him like 15 min to do it.It looks and works great.Just a little extra work I guess.Let me know if you want to talk to him to find out the details.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Put on my Viper hood ornaments on the doors today.Took off the RAM.Looks good.Is that a Hemi in there...no...SSweet. :)

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
My sister was in town this weekend and took a lot of pics of my truck.As soon as she gets them to me and posted on my website .I hope tonight.I`m going to call her.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I put the Viper badge on the tailgate too. Right under the SRT-10. Looks totally factory. Got it on Ebay, but probably could have ordered it from the dealer :rolleyes:

Bought a few hood logos from the old generation of Viper, but can't find a contour that matches 'em.

I have the new generation Viper logo, a small round one. That metal dash trim on the passenger side is a little spartan...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
The dash idea is cool.I am thinking about one of those limited edition plaques from MGW.Have to know the production #`s first though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.