SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the 45 k tip there ? :confused: ?....the red dresses it up a bit...looks great in the sunlight... they do not fade...come in black, chrome and red. and easy to convert back.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
On my SRT i have taken the words off the door

(the pass. side was not my choice since i had to have it painted--long painful story)

the naked sides are growing on me but I plan on putting just the srt 10 logos back on as soon as the door is painted to my liking--another long bad story

I think I am going to drop the wording down closer to the cladding giving it a different look

I also think the Dodge is coming off the back too

PS the door lettering is like $40 or so

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Banned
582 Posts
i added the viper powered hood badge to the tailgate, and put one on the inside passenger dash on the brushed aluminum strip. looks great!

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Yep.They were coming out of CA ,so maybe tomorrow .The Viper Powered is out of Milwaulkee so it may hit today.

I don`t know what they look like other than they are off a late model Viper.

I need some kind of emblem to put in place of the RAM on the doors.Any suggestions? I was afraid the Viper Powered would be too much with them on the hood and now on the tailgate.

Can`t believe they were like $35.00. :(

The Viper ornament was like $57.00 I think. :(

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Gel flames are self adhesive...holding well even in the Florida sun.

Roktman how did the MGW dipstick install go for you?

I got mine in and the design for the RAM SRT is different than the Viper cars. The entire head of the dipstick is molded plastic...no knockout pin. The cable does not run into the handle. I tried screwing around with it, however there was no way to anchor the new handle to the existing dip stick. (ended up cutting the entire handle off)

I called MGW and talked to George....great guy...I am sending him a new dipstick, and the chrome handle to see if he can do anything with it.

I thought of gettting the viper car dipstick, so the handle would work, however they are the wrong length.

Let me know if you were able to make it work for you.

Thanks

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
I put the Viper badge on the tailgate too. Right under the SRT-10. Looks totally factory. Got it on Ebay, but probably could have ordered it from the dealer :rolleyes:

Bought a few hood logos from the old generation of Viper, but can't find a contour that matches 'em.

I have the new generation Viper logo, a small round one. That metal dash trim on the passenger side is a little spartan...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts