SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a little range finding today with my BTR nitrous/propane kit. Next step is to upjet the N2O to get the last 25hp out of the kit.:D

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
So if I remember correctly you did a 12.7, 12.9 or so with this setup? Man thats a lot of hp and crazy amount of torque. I am nowhere near an expert so I gotta ask do you think it will go faster maybe in the low 12's? I got a L at my track that just added the pulley mod and now is hitting 12.8's. There is also a 93 mustang with a supercharger added to it, manual stock tranny with 98K on it that is running 12.8's too. I have some serious competition here if i want to get into the game.

patrick

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I let Tom from BTR Performance drive my truck and he ran a 12.730 without nitrous. The key was the 1.84 sixty foot. I'm going to wait until I hit the track and not make predictions but man........low 12's sounds slow.:D

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
9 seconds said:
Compare to stock.

Steve, your dyno numbers are much higher than anyone else's, when you say "stock" is this box stock as received from factory?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fstjack said:
Steve, your dyno numbers are much higher than anyone else's, when you say "stock" is this box stock as received from factory?
The blue numbers are the stock, air filter, exhaust and everything, numbers. The red was with a prototype throttle body.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Steve, as I recall yours was an early build truck, Mine was fairly early also and it ran much better before the Phantom flash that was done with the camshaft recall. Yours is real strong stock. Are or will the throttle body that you had on in the blue run be available? Your #'s on the bottle are very impressive. Good luck and have fun at the V-10 Nats. Thanks for the information.
Jack

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
9 seconds said:
I'm going to wait until I hit the track and not make predictions but man........low 12's sounds slow.:D
Actually I was thinking even better than low 12's but what do I know!!!! I hope its a 11 second car.....that would be very cool...

patrick

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fstjack said:
Steve, as I recall yours was an early build truck, Mine was fairly early also and it ran much better before the Phantom flash that was done with the camshaft recall. Yours is real strong stock. Are or will the throttle body that you had on in the blue run be available? Your #'s on the bottle are very impressive. Good luck and have fun at the V-10 Nats. Thanks for the information.
Jack
I had lunch with the Viper tech at Northwest Dodge yesterday and he didn't know anything about the flash but said he was going to check on it. Aren't there stickers on the PCM with some kind of code on them? Mine had 3 from the factory. Maybe we could compare those numbers.

Also, the throttle body is available from Racing Solutions but I didn't keep the one I tested.

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
9 seconds said:
I'm going to wait until I hit the track and not make predictions but man........low 12's sounds slow.:D
Hehe, IF you can hook! :p

With that kinda power 2nd gear might go up in smoke!! :eek:

Great #'s!! :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts