SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like a very helpful group on here.

I just got my 05 QC and was wondering what tonneau cover should I look at getting?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice truck. I am also fairly new, but these guys will more than help with any questions.

The cover depends on what you want, some like hard covers, soft covers, roll up covers. Comes down to how you wish to use it. The wing tends to interfere with most. I went with a soft cover, since I haul a motorcycle on occasion and the hard top would have to come off.

·
Registered
249 Posts
SRT29 said:
It seems like a very helpful group on here.

I just got my 05 QC and was wondering what tonneau cover should I look at getting?

Thank you in advance.
Dodge is supposed to have a hard top with the wing mounted on it avaliable in late March. It is going to be standard on the QC's.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
srt29 you may want to check that turn up on the tail, you will have to move the wing forward to get a flat spot. Not sure how it will effect the air throught the wing.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
You can actually go with the regular gaylord lid and have your cover mounted to it. You'll retain that SRT look.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright, alright, you guys convinced me, I'll leave the wing on. After seeing the pics of the SRT with and without the wing it definitely looks better with.

I promise never to think about removing it ever again.lol :eek:

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's right, now that you are here "drink the potion" and listen to us.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
srt29........welcome to our red button and koolaid club!!!!! :eek:

patrick

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
Will the new Dodge cover come with a new wing, or will we mount the existing wing on it. From the few pictures I have seen it looks like the wing is different. Appears to have a center attach point.

Anyone know for sure??

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
DrivingSchool said:
Dodge has a new cover with the Wing on the Cover.
Can we buy it now or is it still slated for later on in the month or April?

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
I just got a quote for a 2006 QC (delivery in Sept) and even on that quote DC is still giving the $1000 Hard Tonneau Cover Delete Credit. So judging by that I would say it would be hard to get one now. But I don't know for sure.

Smoak

1 - 20 of 20 Posts