SRT10 Forum banner

Good company for my Truck

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Dallas 
#1 ·
The local VCA Club was nice enough to invite me to their local Dyno Day. Unfortuantely I did have to split before I was able to hop on the dyno. I was able to take some pretty cool photos. Saw a couple Roe Charged Gen IIs and on Paxton charger SRT. Only saw one of the Roe charged Gen IIs on the Dyno. She was only putting down about 515hp or so from what I saw.

I'll probably go back down there this week and get the truck dynoed.
Here are some pics. My truck in a sea of vipers.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Awsome :) I like that pic with the ice on the Roe supercharger. Sure wish you had the dyno results on that one.

#6 ·
Cool, womsterr your truck looks like a fish out of water there, LOL :D

#8 ·
Very coool!

womsterr said:
The local VCA Club was nice enough to invite me to their local Dyno Day. Unfortuantely I did have to split before I was able to hop on the dyno. I was able to take some pretty cool photos. Saw a couple Roe Charged Gen IIs and on Paxton charger SRT. Only saw one of the Roe charged Gen IIs on the Dyno. She was only putting down about 515hp or so from what I saw.

I'll probably go back down there this week and get the truck dynoed.
Here are some pics. My truck in a sea of vipers.
Kool to see the truck as you say in a sea of vipers.
I like the wheels on the truck too. Do they attract as much brake dust as the stock wheels? Are they easy to clean the brake dust off? Are your wheels made by Enkei? <--not sure of the spelling?
I am thinking of changing my wheels...
Dallas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.