SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after listening to the input I broke down and got the wife her Rumble Bee. Took delivery last Thursday. She is very happy which means so am I :D :D Let the mods begin :p

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Congratulations,
Wow I just love accesorizing new vehicles, could I help? Here are just a few of my ideas.
It already comes with bucket chairs so DYE THEM PINK, you need TWICE PIPES RUN UP THE SIDE OF THE CAB, with chrome muffler bearings, a ZAPPATA CAMSHAFT, BLOWHARD PINK COLD AIR INTAKE, a DOWNTOWN LA GHETTO 9" LOWERING KIT, PINK FLAMES, four SPOOK VOODOO BRAND 13" 612 SPOKE WIRE WHEELS WITH 425X25X13 ROUGH RIDER CURB PROOF PINK SIDEWALL TIRES, PINK DINGLE BALLS FOR THE AFTERMARKET SUNROOF. PINK FUZZY DICE, PINK TINTED WINDOWS, PINK SUBWOOFER BOX IN THE BED, DUAL PINK ANODIZED TOOLBOX'S FOR THE BED. BOB'S SHORT LIFE TRANS SHIFT KIT (comes in pink box), DUAL TAILGATE MOUNTED PINK JEEP CANS, PINK PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
PINK DRIVERS JUMPSUIT AND DRIVING SHOES.
The pink and yellow theme could really be a trend setter.
I hope these ideas have been helpful...........let me know what your wife thinks? but I am sure she will just love them.............Jack

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
too much time

You know Jack I think you need to get out more :D

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
PINK DINGLE BALLS?? LMAO - Even though I'm not sure exactly what they are. (Also not sure I WANT to know!) :D :p

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
italian1nj said:
Everybody tells me that..............WAY?

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
italian1nj said:
LOL !!!
:D :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
Congratulations! I have a yellow Rumblebee as a daily driver. It gets a lot of attention. Just about as much as the SRT-10 does though they are not in the same league. I installed leather seats in mine. They are dark graphite with matching yellow inserts that are perforated. It looks very nice. Anyway, I also upgraded to the chrome 20" wheels when I purchased it and added the factory Chrome fuel door. So it's alittle different from the other B's that you see and I've only seen two others around here. 1 black :eek: and 1 yellow. Have fun. I know it's just an appearance pkg but it's not like every other truck out there. I also heard from the factory rep here that DC is finished building them so there might be some value down the road for these. About 4K built at the most. Who knows or cares? :)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Oh Jack you forgot...

fstjack said:
Congratulations,
Wow I just love accesorizing new vehicles, could I help? Here are just a few of my ideas.
It already comes with bucket chairs so DYE THEM PINK, you need TWICE PIPES RUN UP THE SIDE OF THE CAB, with chrome muffler bearings, a ZAPPATA CAMSHAFT, BLOWHARD PINK COLD AIR INTAKE, a DOWNTOWN LA GHETTO 9" LOWERING KIT, PINK FLAMES, four SPOOK VOODOO BRAND 13" 612 SPOKE WIRE WHEELS WITH 425X25X13 ROUGH RIDER CURB PROOF PINK SIDEWALL TIRES, PINK DINGLE BALLS FOR THE AFTERMARKET SUNROOF. PINK FUZZY DICE, PINK TINTED WINDOWS, PINK SUBWOOFER BOX IN THE BED, DUAL PINK ANODIZED TOOLBOX'S FOR THE BED. BOB'S SHORT LIFE TRANS SHIFT KIT (comes in pink box), DUAL TAILGATE MOUNTED PINK JEEP CANS, PINK PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
PINK DRIVERS JUMPSUIT AND DRIVING SHOES.
The pink and yellow theme could really be a trend setter.
I hope these ideas have been helpful...........let me know what your wife thinks? but I am sure she will just love them.............Jack
Jack you forgot the skinny skinny tires! And a cd that plays nothing but La Bambbbbahhh Muzak!
You can;t be serious! You just can't!

:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts