SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone... New to the site...

Going to look at an SRT today (black)...not too many left to get for 04. Stamping plant ( steering column division) changes over July 12 for the 05's.

I realize that suggested price is 46k...however not sure what going rate is. I hope to use friends/families discount, we will see if the dealer cooperates. The dealer is "asking 55K " for the one in the showroom...Way too much...

Any help/ info would be appreciated... Just learned about this site, so sorry for the late post...

Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
61 Posts
nothnbutrouble said:
Hello everyone... New to the site...

Going to look at an SRT today (black)...not too many left to get for 04. Stamping plant ( steering column division) changes over July 12 for the 05's.

I realize that suggested price is 46k...however not sure what going rate is. I hope to use friends/families discount, we will see if the dealer cooperates. The dealer is "asking 55K " for the one in the showroom...Way too much...

Any help/ info would be appreciated... Just learned about this site, so sorry for the late post...

Thanks in advance for any info.
There are dealers out there that will treat you fairly. Some are putting a $10K pack on them which is rediculous. Go to the Dodge website and do an inventory search. Find out where the trucks are, call the dealers and find one that will sell it to you for MSRP. Good luck with your search!

Kirk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts