SRT10 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
This is pretty cool!!

8,725 Posts
$31 - a movie with Debbie :ponder: $31 - a movie with Debbie :33::33: $31 - a movie with Debbie :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Oh hell, I can afford it and Tony 'might' be worth it??? :261: I'll pitch in the $31. :grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble:

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned! :damnit:
Debbie is going to whip your Fanny! dont you get me in trouble with DEBBIE!:rocketwho

8,725 Posts
I'll be sure to wear a "cup" at the PCB this year Tony...
YOU BEST HIDE IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY:cussing::cussing::cussing:

TURD HEAD:sigh1:

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
If Big Dave goes, that's where I'll be hiding... right behind him. It'd take a Mack truck to get through Dave. You may be tough, but you ain't that tough.

All else fails, there should be enough people, we'll just bury you in the sand up to your neck. Dan can feed you beer, and the rest of us'll sit around throwing hot dogs, gumbo, burgers, or whatever at your face! Then before we leave Sunday morning, we'll stick a spoon in your mouth and you can try digging yourself out. If you don't make it, we'll set you free next year.

I'll even bring an umbrella to stick in the sand to keep the sun off your balding spot.. :umbrella:

Dude, we're family, and this is what family does. :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

8,725 Posts
LOLOL balding spot????????? man ya'll done wore the rest of it off lOLOLOL:You_Rock_

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
If Big Dave goes, that's where I'll be hiding... right behind him. It'd take a Mack truck to get through Dave. You may be tough, but you ain't that tough.

All else fails, there should be enough people, we'll just bury you in the sand up to your neck. Dan can feed you beer, and the rest of us'll sit around throwing hot dogs, gumbo, burgers, or whatever at your face! Then before we leave Sunday morning, we'll stick a spoon in your mouth and you can try digging yourself out. If you don't make it, we'll set you free next year.

I'll even bring an umbrella to stick in the sand to keep the sun off your balding spot.. :umbrella:

Ya'll do that...I'll do my part and keep Momma 'entertained!' :wave::wave::wave:

·
Premium Member
2,092 Posts
You guys dig the hole.....big hole. I'll plant him like a daisy. Lol.....Just be sure to give him lots of liquid.

This is great. Glad to see folks step up and take care of this. Renews my faith in mankind. Righting a wrong so to say.
Kudos to Tom for recognizing this and spearheading the campaign. Tony, just accept it bud.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
You guys dig the hole.....big hole. I'll plant him like a daisy. Lol.....Just be sure to give him lots of liquid.
Well, from a medical point of view, excessive intake of alcoholic beverages usually leads to excessive production of sterile almost colorless fluid from the nephrons in the kidneys. We'll keep your daisy "watered"...

By the way, we are now at $1800... thanks to all who donated. When do you want it Tony? Now or at PCB...

·
Premium Member
2,092 Posts
Well, from a medical point of view, excessive intake of alcoholic beverages usually leads to excessive production of sterile almost colorless fluid from the nephrons in the kidneys. We'll keep your daisy "watered"...
I didn't think Tony did water. I thought he was allergic to it. He prefers liquids with alcohol or massive amounts of caffeine in them.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I didn't think Tony did water. I thought he was allergic to it. He prefers liquids with alcohol or massive amounts of caffeine in them.
Judging by the amount of beer consumed, I suspect even their urine would be enough to get him drunk...

8,725 Posts
LOL most that "really" know me know I dont actually drink LOL, but now Dave the caffiene part? that is very correct.

let me do some thinking spudly,

yes I hate you:ladysman:

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
That's what you get for sharing... :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
james, call me... i sent a text...

i've been slammed at work and just catching up...

mike, don't you be trying to move in on my woman!!!! we can bring the girls to pineapple willie's again this year:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
it's gettin' done.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Just read this .. Awsome guys jsut Awsome

21 - 38 of 38 Posts