SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I own a Ram SRT 10 and love it and love to read all about what guys are doing to it and such, thats the beauty of the internet a **** load of info in a short amount of time. Now that bieng said not all the info is good, bad or what ever. But as a site dedicated to the best performance truck out there (IMHO) no flaming me yet

Why does the same damn things come up everytime a new mod shows up many pile on Hennessey, or who ever else for that matter. And I have my own private opinion of him and his company.

No I have no ties to him or his company and probably never will but come on now we should all be adults here and since we are dealing with a $50K truck most should be fairly bright (or damn lucky I.E lottery winners) to be able to own one.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, they are like assholes everyone has one and no one wants to be forced in to seeing someone elses

So come on guys lets keep the discussions on the trucks not what a crook, jackass or whatever somewe one thinks some one is (this is in now way a shot at anyone mentioned above)

Lets all grow up a bit and not be like the damn L boards are or the SRT-4 forum is

OK flame suit on go ahead

JD

remember arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics even if yopu win you are still ;)
edited for P.C.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
JD

I showed up late to this forum, only have been lurking for a month or two but not serious till a few weeks ago. I couldnt visit to often, had srt/10 envy really bad!! But I did notice the friction towards a certain poster or two. I kinda felt like "what did I miss, these people are pissed or something". I agree at 50k your either in deep debt or can actually afford these awesome beasts, so we should be a little sharp but then again there is always a kook! I definatly have seen it on other boards. Lets all get along and have some fun , share the enthusiasm!!!! Thats enough of the new age crap. Other than srt10x3 being a showoff with 3 trucks [email protected]#$%^&*( ;) LOL :D totally kidding here, its all good to me.

aloha patrick

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Does this mean a certain few of you guys will stop calling my $75 PVC Cold Air Intake a 'piece of crap'? :p (No Offense Taken Anyway :D )

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did not mean any disrespect to anyone

im just tired of many other car boards being all the kids being kids

yes we all are kids once the ass hits the seat but when i read about SRT10x3 and how the newest go fast goodie works the last thin i want to read is a blurb about the owner being a such and such

All in all this is and has been a great place to learn about new items let keep it that way

and the $75 cold air intake is already being made for mine (with a few govt. additions) govt additons are what ever free mopar stuff dad gets from the engineers at work

Jamie

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ha Rumph!! The other day I ventured over to the L forum and MAN I felt a little uneasy. In the few threads(admiting small sample group) I read all that was there was a bunch of negative stuff. Guys slamin this and that(mainly how stupid we are for buying this truck, etc.) That's when I started to really appreciate this forum SO much more. There are only a couple dozen of us that post on here regurally and it seems like we all are trying to help each other. I know I personally have learned more about my truck from this forum than I ever would have with any other vehicle. It's hard to find that now ah days. Let's keep up the good work... AND PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION TODAY! :D

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
JD

Other than srt10x3 being a showoff with 3 trucks [email protected]#$%^&*( ;) LOL :D totally kidding here, its all good to me.
Check the NEW sig out. ;) I don't even have them their For-un cars listed. Like my R33 ;)

Craig

·
Registered
329 Posts
Let me be the first to say...DAMB!!!!! Not to be pickey, but the mercedes is foreign. :D

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
SRTFirefighter said:
Let me be the first to say...DAMB!!!!! Not to be pickey, but the mercedes is foreign. :D
HAHA. Yea maybe a little foreign, but it wasn't imported and didn't need to be mis-registered to get here and isn't left hand drive :)

Craig

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Craig

Would you line up all your toys for us in front of your warehouse so we can all drool together as a group!!!! :) please !!!!! Your monthly car detail bill has gotta be higher than most of the guys whom are making payments on their trucks!? I becha you gotta guy on payrole and thats all he does.... thats gotta be it. When my company gets supersized thats what I would do. :p LOL

patrick

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
Craig

Would you line up all your toys for us in front of your warehouse so we can all drool together as a group!!!! :) please !!!!! Your monthly car detail bill has gotta be higher than most of the guys whom are making payments on their trucks!? I becha you gotta guy on payrole and thats all he does.... thats gotta be it. When my company gets supersized thats what I would do. :p LOL

patrick
I'll post a pick of my entire collection once I get my other two SRT/10's back. As far as detailing. I spend approx $900/week between the 26 cars/trucks/boats/vans/bikes. No sense in owning it, if it doesn't look good.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
SRT10x3 said:
I'll post a pick of my entire collection once I get my other two SRT/10's back. As far as detailing. I spend approx $900/week between the 26 cars/trucks/boats/vans/bikes. No sense in owning it, if it doesn't look good.

Can we say "fleet insurance" LOL

Thanks for the pic when you shoot it. It will be nice to see all those srt/10's etc. lined up. I still think you need a warehouse dude. Just think how cool the trucks will sound driving in and out of it :)

patrick

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
SRTFirefighter said:
Not to be pickey, but the mercedes is foreign. :D
Yeah, Diamler-Benz,, Diamler-Chrysler. Hmmm, the Crossfire is made in Germany with Mercedes parts. I don't know where I'm going with this? Our trucks were built in Me-He-Co! :confused: :rolleyes: :p :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts