SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems like its everyones b-day, but have a good one man an I hope your enjoying your truck! :D

-Vin-

·
Registered
157 Posts
Happy Happy Day- I'll Be On Kauai Soon And Will Think Of You

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hmmmm......................new SRT-10 Ram, adorable young blonde girlfriend......heck, youv'e already gotten all your Birthday Presents !!!

Have a Happy one, and why not offer everyone who is on the SRT-10 Forum a discount on your Super Duper Tanning Cremes --- bet there are lots of guys with SRT-10s that are finding loverly young ladies that want to go for a ride. Heard your lotion is the only one to be SRT-10 Ram certified, so gopher it.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Thanks guys......as my freinds keep telling me "welcome to the middle ages"..... the bastards!!!

Lets see: 40, single, paid cash for my srt-10, own my house, living on Maui!!! Yeah I'll take it!!!! 40 aint so bad....

thanks again my srt10 brothers...........I will toast you all tonight as I get abused by my friends. :)

patrick

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
THE Big 40------Happy Birthday

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Happy Birthday Patrick!

I say to celebrate your birthday, you take the truck out and leave a 40 foot shot of burnt rubber! :D

Hell, I just may do it for ya! ;)

·
Registered
974 Posts
I say you find the hottest babe on the island, go to a nice private place on the island have her pose for us streached accross your hood, snap a few pics for the boys in the forum...:D Then of course what ever happens after that is up to you.... LOL Happy B-Day Maui...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts