SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale hard tonneau cover not sure what brand it is but it did have a top deck emblem on it. I live in Newport News VA so I don't really know how this would work. It is lockable and has the struts to hold it open. It's very nice it's just not me Phillip

Attachments

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Philip

Funny thing here, I grew up in Newport News. Went to Denbigh High. Where are you located there? I was just there last Thanksgiving visiting family. Usually go back once a year to visit the parents.

Your truck looks great. I think our trucks looks better with a tonneau, cleans em up.

patrick

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just took the cover off today I think I like it better. I live on Jefferson close to Mecury Blvd. across the street from What A Burger. I can see SEARS from my front yard. I'm 42 now back when I was 20 or so I had the fastest street car around.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I am forty and drove a 75 celica gt with a weber carb on it......those things sounded so cool when you romped them. I never raced it though, just had fun with it. What HS did you go to and what was that fast car you had? Back then there were so many muscle cars on the road......man we should have bought a few and just stored them!!!!

patrick

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Poquoson HS I had a 67 fstback baracuda with a 440 and N2O it ran low 10's in street trim. So you may of heard of Crow? or Ricky Hall

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Not sure of crow or Ricky Hall. I did date a girl from Poq. while I was going to CNC or CNU as they call it now. Kimmie something or another, was a cheerleader. I hope you werent the exboyfriend that... :eek: :D !!! LOL

I bet you wish you still had that cuda!!!

patrick

·
Registered
241 Posts
I might take you up on that offer for the lid, I am up in Mont Co MD and have to see when I will be back in the area to do this.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sure I will even help you install it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts