SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
i have a black one and was going to put silver metallic stripes. just decided to hold off because i was unsure what it would look like. besides, the trucks are gorgeous without any exterior mods. let me know.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Viper baz UK said:
Just wondering if anyone has yet apart from VCA blue/white.....
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Red with siver would be good....
There might be a thread on the VCA site, seems like there was a guy in San Diego tried to dupe one, stripping it down, including taking off the doors. I think it came w/pic's. He made it Blue w/White stripes :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Mines black I am going silver metalic viper gts stripes. Should be done in a couple of months. I'll post pics then. I was going to go with red stripes but it wasn't that well like from the forum members. Their is a french guys that has one with silver stripes I'll try and post a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks good no i'm wrong that looks the muts nuts.............
Still thinking,,,Do i sell my 94 RT and get one or wait 2/3 years and have both....

·
Registered
974 Posts
Viper baz UK said:
That looks good no i'm wrong that looks the muts nuts.............
Still thinking,,,Do i sell my 94 RT and get one or wait 2/3 years and have both....
Get one you won't be sorry
:D :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Putting stripes on a Ram SRT-10

QUICKSILVER said:
There might be a thread on the VCA site, seems like there was a guy in San Diego tried to dupe one, stripping it down, including taking off the doors. I think it came w/pic's. He made it Blue w/White stripes :rolleyes:.
Guys,
I took my Red Ram SRT-10 apart at 600 miles and made a VCA Ram SRT-10 clone. The only departure that i made from a "stock" VCA Ram was in the choice of color for the white stripe. I used the brighest white metallic pearl that we could mix up. You can't tell it from a VCA Ram except in the sun...my stripes just sparkle. Stripes certainly increase the Wow factor. I believe Joe B over in Mobile, ALA added some mild stripes to his Silver SRT to make his subtle and smooth.

Here are a few pictures of my VCA Ram SRT-10 clone.

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
A Few more pictures of my VCA Ram SRT-10 clone

Guys,
Here are a few more pictures of my VCA Ram SRT-10 Clone. We did not remove the fenders and we added a remote control Snugtop SL tonneau cover.

I even went to Daytona in an attempt to get a real VCA Ram SRT-10. I contacted friends in the VCA, bought tickets,even had friends try to get one through the raffle, but no luck..... I did find a guy there who would let me have his after the ceremony on Friday night for a mere $ 67,000.

I figured it was cheaper to make my own so I bought a Red one a week after the Daytona 500, drove it around Jacksonville for a few months. I put about 600 miles on it and finally I couldn't take it anymore and had a friend take it apart and do it right. It's been Blue and White for 8 months and I haven't regretted it one day! I'm glad I was lucky enough to have a great wife who understood my "sickness"

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
974 Posts
Jax Ram,

Your crazy, but I have to say it looks awsome.. As for your wife WOW does she have a sister. :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sister is too old

Titan said:
Jax Ram,

Your crazy, but I have to say it looks awsome.. As for your wife WOW does she have a sister. :cool: :cool:
Titan,

My wife has a much older sister but she is c-h-e-a-p and must be 60 years old. We can't all be lucky.

Mark

·
Registered
974 Posts
Jax Ram said:
Titan,

My wife has a much older sister but she is c-h-e-a-p and must be 60 years old. We can't all be lucky.

Mark
Well ****!! LOL!!
:D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Lookin' Goood

well that Blue looks Schnappy n Schweet! :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Quicksilver do you not have heated seats? i saw interior shots of the SRT-10 in magazines and they didnt even have the heated seat buttons. its like spend 45 grand for this sport truck with 22" wheels and a 500hp v10 with special seats, but dont get heated seats

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Seats

Hemi57 said:
Quicksilver do you not have heated seats? i saw interior shots of the SRT-10 in magazines and they didnt even have the heated seat buttons. its like spend 45 grand for this sport truck with 22" wheels and a 500hp v10 with special seats, but dont get heated seats
:rolleyes: You think it needs heated seats? :confused: Do you have heated seats? :( Don't think they have anything to do with PERFORMANCE. :D Kinda giving all my attn. to the ENGINE right now. It's not a Beemer :mad: This is ONE WHOOP-ASS TRUCK, in case you forgot. :eek:
J.J;-)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Hemi57 said:

Can't tell if he's serious or not ;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
oh im serious. i just notice all the little things. i thought of that looking at the QC SRT-10 today booklett

oh, and a billet fuel door and viper powered badges and viper mats dont have anything to do with performance either.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Hey Quicksilver, where did you get the sticker on the gas door? I really like that.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Fuel Door

begood said:
Hey Quicksilver, where did you get the sticker on the gas door? I really like that.
It's not a sticker, they take your fuel door and ingrave it, and then paint it with the color of your choice. (i.e. snake one color and the writing another) If you have just your fuel door ingraved ($100.00), if you buy the door and the engraving, ($200.00+ship $8.00). :cool: I now have a extra fuel door :( .
J.J;-(

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Visual Mods.

Hemi57 said:
oh im serious. i just notice all the little things. i thought of that looking at the QC SRT-10 today booklett

oh, and a billet fuel door and viper powered badges and viper mats dont have anything to do with performance either.
:mad: My wife bought those for the TRUCK as a gift :p .That's the first time she's bought anything for the TRUCK, and I call that a performance issue :D .
Nothing like having everbody on the same page (i.e. she likes the TRUCK :cool: .
J.J;-(

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts