SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD........Headers & Exhaust........SOLD

SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>>>SOLD
I have a complete Ram SRT-10 Exhaust system for sale.
Headers are custom made equal length, stepped 5 into 1 with true merged collectors, coated inside and out.
Two 3" Magnaflow hi flow Cats, rear cats are not used. No check engine light ever set or came on. All o2 sensor bungs are in proper location to cats. O2 sensors not included.
3" in and out and through a one of a kind Bassani stainless muffler with an X crossover in the muffler.
Magnaflow stainless dual exhaust pipes. The ones used on the Magnaflow Cat back system for the Ram SRT-10.
The entire system and headers are Tig welded.
This system is held together with 6 stainless V band clamps and uses the stock hangers. It will bolt on with no changes other than extending the wiring to the left front O2 sensor.
This system made 44 more RWHP on the same Dyno (West Coast Viper) with no other changes . The torque curve is very broad and flat. That is the great thing about stepped headers. No other exhaust system has made more proven dyno horsepower and torque than this one.
The reason I am selling it is I am going to Twin Turbo and we are redoing the entire exhaust and going to side exit.
The headers and system were fabricated by RPM (Richards Performance Muffler) in Vista, CA
I will take the first $3500.00 and would prefer pick up in SO CAL or AZ area.
I have over $6000.00 and many hours in this system.
I can meet you up 150 miles from San Diego. But I will ship if necessary. All shipping costs to be paid by buyer.
Jack O'Donnell
[email protected]
619-251-7621

1 - 1 of 1 Posts