Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are working with one of the best header mfg. and are makeing a true Tri-Y
system for the SRT-10's. The torque is almost 40 over stock. But the best part is they will be "affordable" I will keep you posted and let you know when to send deposits. The price has not been set yet. Larry

·
Registered
84 Posts
Awesome Larry. Thanks for taking the initiative with headers and the catbacks. My wallet thanks you for the affordabililty.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Guys, Please let me know how many of you are interested in puchasing headers for your SRTs so we can get a reasonable price.Larry

·
Registered
179 Posts
Mofo said:
Hi Guys, Please let me know how many of you are interested in puchasing headers for your SRTs so we can get a reasonable price.Larry
Count me in again Larry. :cool:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Larry ,i'm in too..... and hay what's happening with that other thing we were talking about? No response for a while, just curious, bud ???

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Those headers Larry speaks of are some of the best (for Vipers) there are. They are the ones I'm waiting for. Can't wait to bolt those and some high flow cats to my Magnaflow exhaust.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'll buy a set if the price is right. I'll also want the cat back system. My srt 10 is still in transit somewhere in the US. I can't wait!! The sooner the better.
Thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hey Larry, I spoke to you today, you know I am extremely interested. I definitely want a set!!! Hopefully they'll come with some high flow cats as well!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Mofo I am very interested in the headers and the cat back system. If you can still send the cat back systems my zip is 16823,let me know the cost with shipping......thanks
Brian

·
Registered
210 Posts
almost forgot....how about the highflow cats is that a possibility and will every thing bolt up with out welding and pipe bending? thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
headers

Mofo said:
I'm ready for headers Larry. SC too. Check your PM...

Kirk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Put me down for some headers too Larry. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I am a new guy here, picked up my black srt-10 on 6/24/04. Wow what a great truck! I am interested it a set of those headers, Larry. Buy the way I hope you received my check for the cat-back exhaust.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Sounds awsome keep us posted... :cool:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Larry
Any updates on the headers? Also can we try for this Saturday for me to come by and pick up the cat-back?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Exhaust

Derek, So far Sat. looks good. Let me know what time and I will try to make it happen. As for the headers. it looks like ther end of Aug. Larry

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.