SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Im in the UK, so out on my own when it comes to service as Dodge dont support the trucks here. I have an 05 SRT10 Quad Cab and really need to get a full workshop manual, ideally on CD. Can anyone help ?

Thanks

Simon
[email protected]

·
Registered
128 Posts
How many do you suppose will make it across the pond to the UK?
Wow I thought mine was exclusive, imagine how he feels.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks for the link, Im starting the big download soon !! :D I've got a cab shaft bolt problem, I gather a few SRT10's have had them .. Bit of a ***** on a new 50,000 dollar truck that Ive waited 5 months for :mad: These forums are REALLY great for us USA enthusiasts not living down the road from any dealers !

simon

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
For what you pay for gas I think your nuts to drive this truck. But its great isn't it!!

I used to live in London myself...

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
UKSRT10 said:
Thanks for the link, Im starting the big download soon !! :D I've got a cab shaft bolt problem, I gather a few SRT10's have had them .. Bit of a ***** on a new 50,000 dollar truck that Ive waited 5 months for :mad: These forums are REALLY great for us USA enthusiasts not living down the road from any dealers !

simon
Good Luck and enjoy, Post more on this problem. I am not an expert but I have not heard of this? :eek:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers chaps, I will keep you posted on how the repairs go. On the gas , yes we pay about $7.00 per gallon ! so I have had it converted to run on Liquid Petroleum Gas, LPG in the UK or propane, which costs me 1/5th the price so its acceptable in UK terms doing the equivalent of 40 MPG. You loose 5% of the horses (damn) but the savings are essential unless you are absoltely loaded, which I'm not ! And the roar when you put the foot down is still the same = god it feels good. Not to say the looks, its an absolte head turner here. If I has spent 3 times the price on a ferrari, I would not turn any more heads !

Just gotta get a stetson and some bad ass boots to go with it ! LOL !

SJ

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
*LMAO*, Great, You say that you will loose 5% of the power. How does it run otherwise?

·
Registered
621 Posts
UKSRT10 said:
Just gotta get a stetson and some bad ass boots to go with it ! LOL !

SJ
LMAO!! That is some funny ****!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Milo55 said:
*LMAO*, Great, You say that you will loose 5% of the power. How does it run otherwise?

Well, :D It still roars away, though we dont have tracks I can just pop to to get a 1/4 mile time, I think Ill get it dynoed and see what the actual RWHP is. Do you know what stock RWHP is for the QC?

Cheers

SJ

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Milo55 said:
Good Luck and enjoy, Post more on this problem. I am not an expert but I have not heard of this? :eek:
Rock Dweller :).. Just kidding. There was a bunch of the first batch of trucks and cars that had a "CAM Bolt" issue, it would work itself loose, start to scrape the harmonic balancer, and well, cause all kinds of grief. New trucks don't have that problem only the sept 03-Feb 04 trucks had the issue.

Craig

1 - 11 of 11 Posts