SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a video of my 03 hemi slt longbed work truck running 13.12 at 105mph .....this is with a 100hp shot of nitrous because of traction my stock tires wont hold the nitrous when i try to spray in first i will spin and then let off the nitrous hook and turn it back on again......soon i will have some better tires and i will spray the 150hp jets this should pull me deep in the 12s soon

my stock tires are only 245/70/17s and they dont like nitrous

if you want to see the video go to this link

http://ftp.speakeasy.net/~lphilippjr/video/hemi777 100 shot runs/Hemi777-100-1.wmv

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
hemi777 said:
here is a video of my 03 hemi slt longbed work truck running 13.12 at 105mph .....this is with a 100hp shot of nitrous because of traction my stock tires wont hold the nitrous when i try to spray in first i will spin and then let off the nitrous hook and turn it back on again......soon i will have some better tires and i will spray the 150hp jets this should pull me deep in the 12s soon

my stock tires are only 245/70/17s and they dont like nitrous

if you want to see the video go to this link

http://ftp.speakeasy.net/~lphilippjr/video/hemi777 100 shot runs/Hemi777-100-1.wmv
dude that was fuggin awesome!!!!!!! way to go, dude the other was eatin a ham sandwich at the 60 ft mark! you killed him!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Joeykunz said:
awesome run, did you hit the limiter or did you do the key trick thing?
i pulled the number 35 fuse for the limiter

i beat the chevelle by 1.4 seconds in the 1/4 mile thats 14 car lenghts and i had no traction i had to lift off the nitrouss just before the 60ft mark and then wait till i hooked up then turned the nitrous back on

my light was .012

his was .291

12s soon

·
Registered
621 Posts
That is a baddass run dude!!! Congrats on the kill!!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hemi777
CONGRATS on the new times, great #s
for your nitrous created launch problems, you might want to checkout racetested.com, they have a new setup called "wizard of Nos",(didn't see it on the site yet) uses a mini max computer box and selinoids to set your Nos power level any way you want for launch and then progressively delivers the rest at whatever intervoles you set it for.
so you can launch at say 30% nos& have it hit full after 2sec. or whatever you choose.
I guess this type setup has been around for bikes a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts