SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am excited as all get out.

Newman International came this evening to pickup 2 of my RAM SRT10's to be taken to John at Hennessey Performance.

For those that wondered how/what it looks like, here are some pix :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHA. No Doubt. Not to worry, they all get equal driving time. No discrimination here ;)

Although the black one is my favorite, (shh don't tell).

Craig

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Marc T said:
Hey, how do you get out of the damn thing after you drive it in. Thru the sliding window???
HAHA. No, this older fellow, about 5'6, 110lbs climbs outta the driver side window. He grabs metal lips on the rig to pull himself. Oddly he put towels on the seat, and did a fantastic job watching the finish, interior etc. keep in mind that he had some REALLY expensive cars in there, that he had to remove to get my trucks on there. An old (Sweet) corvette, Enzo, and Massarati (sp). Plus my two ;). He definately can drive anything.

Craig

·
Registered
76 Posts
SRT10x3 said:
HAHA. No, this older fellow, about 5'6, 110lbs climbs outta the driver side window. He grabs metal lips on the rig to pull himself. Oddly he put towels on the seat, and did a fantastic job watching the finish, interior etc. keep in mind that he had some REALLY expensive cars in there, that he had to remove to get my trucks on there. An old (Sweet) corvette, Enzo, and Massarati (sp). Plus my two ;). He definately can drive anything.

Craig
wow...someone should have tried a fast and the furious hiest...haha :rolleyes:

·
Registered
249 Posts
That 67 year old man is more graceful than me too,ha. We have a 59 year old that can bend and manuveur as good as he can ,though. The drivers always crack me up, that they just expect it, and they are very careful about how they do things.

·
Registered
6 Posts
SRT10x3 said:

Craig
Dang, and no pics of those cars!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts