SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

i have gotten alot of emails from several people wanting a frame like our viper frame but with no viper wording on them. well i made up a small batch. we will maybe go this route on even the viper frames in the future because of all the new state laws with regrards to frames covering the county and or state.

here is a pic.. you can get the logo on top in red or grey now.

regards
geiorge

www.mgwltd.com

·
Registered
249 Posts
Dang, George, you just try to please everyone! Amazingly, you seem to get it done. Another fine product from the master of billet aluminum art for cars.

Thanks, and let the ordering begin.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
George -

Are you planning on making one specifically for our trucks? Maybe something that says 'SRT-10 RAM' and/or 'Viper Powered'.

Thanks

·
Registered
732 Posts
George

WOW I love the stuff

can you do a frame just like that with the old viper logo instead of the new one

My plate is going to read

VPRPWRD

and it will look cool the with viper logo

JD

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rolex Dr. said:
George

WOW I love the stuff

can you do a frame just like that with the old viper logo instead of the new one

My plate is going to read

VPRPWRD

and it will look cool the with viper logo

JD

YES GIVE PEGGY OR DEBBIE A CALL AND TELL HER YOU WANT THE FRAME WITH THE "PETEY" LOGO ON IT WITH NO WORDING ON THE BOTTOM.

the number is 706-793-1770 :)

REGARDS
GEORGE

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmssrt10 said:
Is there a price for these frames and where can we get one?!

Thanks.

yes these frames will be 70.00 for chrome and 60.00 for black anodize. the viper ones are a bit more due to the cost of the machine time for the bottom logo. :D

regards
george

1 - 9 of 9 Posts