SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post a video of your truck please :D . I havent seen any videos of a srt10 ram starting up and reving up the engine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
9 seconds said:
McLeod said 30 days and that was yesterday. I just may have the MOFO headers on there by then.
Will you post a video of your truck after all of the new parts on PLEASE???

·
Registered
974 Posts
9 seconds said:
Will do. I may have it before Craig has his!
Boy thats no ****.. :)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Video Desert

Titan said:
Boy thats no ****.. :)
This board is a video wasteland, I cannot seem to even get still pics up, It is just beyond me. I will keep trying...........Jack

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
fstjack said:
This board is a video wasteland, I cannot seem to even get still pics up, It is just beyond me. I will keep trying...........Jack
Click reply, then manage attachments, then browse, find the pick you want to upload select it then click open, repeat that step until all the pic have been choosen, then click upload, once the upload is done close that window add your comments then click submit reply. If that dont work let me know and I'll try loading them for you..

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Titan said:
Click reply, then manage attachments, then browse, find the pick you want to upload select it then click open, repeat that step until all the pic have been choosen, then click upload, once the upload is done close that window add your comments then click submit reply. If that dont work let me know and I'll try loading them for you..
Damn dude I'm still looking for the any key........Jack

1 - 13 of 13 Posts