SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are those pics of your 30k paint job on a SRT-10 Ram???
Come'on man don't be holding out on us... hehe

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Titan said:
Where are those pics of your 30k paint job on a SRT-10 Ram???
Come'on man don't be holding out on us... hehe
HAHA. I gave my digital camera away (to a friend). Trucks I have no trouble buying. Digital camera on the other hand. OMG, so many choices. :).. I'll shoot some video and post it here this weekend ;)

Craig

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SRT10x3 said:
HAHA. I gave my digital camera away (to a friend). Trucks I have no trouble buying. Digital camera on the other hand. OMG, so many choices. :).. I'll shoot some video and post it here this weekend ;)

Craig
Too awsome, can't wait to see them :)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump hehe :D :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Roktman said:
Crickets .....crickets ..*chirp chirp* :D
Pictures don't do it justice. I've got all the video shot, and the artists video as he painted the truck. I'll be posting all the videos with links this comming monday. It is bad ass. Just so you know: Lower front facia has two viper heads with mouths open on each side, fule scales across two lower bump outs on front. Skulls super imposed into snake skin, trible sharp metal outlining front facia. Viper head comming out of hood air intake, All logos removed, and replaced with snake skin (tearing) SRT/10 VIPER wording, mirrors, and handles removed and glossy finished (instead of matte). Metal flake added to parts of the truck (tail gate, and other areas), clear coated and buffed. It looks SCHWEET!!!

Craig

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SRT10x3 said:
Pictures don't do it justice. I've got all the video shot, and the artists video as he painted the truck. I'll be posting all the videos with links this comming monday. It is bad ass. Just so you know: Lower front facia has two viper heads with mouths open on each side, fule scales across two lower bump outs on front. Skulls super imposed into snake skin, trible sharp metal outlining front facia. Viper head comming out of hood air intake, All logos removed, and replaced with snake skin (tearing) SRT/10 VIPER wording, mirrors, and handles removed and glossy finished (instead of matte). Metal flake added to parts of the truck (tail gate, and other areas), clear coated and buffed. It looks SCHWEET!!!

Craig
Sounds awsome, can't wait to see them :)

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
SRT10x3 said:

Craig
(dog panting sound) ahahahahahahahahah !!!!!!! :D

patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
No, but since we are all impatient and want to see the amazing paint job, I think the dog might have drooled on the video!!!!!!!!

patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Doggie...

mauiSRT/10 said:
No, but since we are all impatient and want to see the amazing paint job, I think the dog might have drooled on the video!!!!!!!!

patrick
Arf! Arf!!!! :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Roktman said:
Hey Titan...What day is it?
I've got the video shot. Including the artist actually preping and painting the truck. I'm figuring out how to edit it down in size. Currently it's approx 145mb. I'll post something this evening.

Craig

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Roktman said:
Hey Titan...What day is it?
Looks like the boys late for school.... You think we should break out the belt??

:D :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Titan said:
Looks like the boys late for school.... You think we should break out the belt??

:D :D
You can't rush perfection.

FYI: The truck is on Display at APS (Audio Performance Solutions) in Clermont on S.R. 50. Stop in and take a peek.

Craig

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
1 - 20 of 82 Posts