SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody/ Just got my blk srt-10 last thurs and drove to tx from nashville fri morning. Truck was awesome. Rides great. I love the interior ergonomics. This thing fits me better than any vehicle I have ever owned. I had a run in with a slightly modded 97' cobra and pulled about 1.5 cars and ran into a 04' mustang gt and put a beaten on him also. Both were from about a 20-25 punch. Neither could believe they got beat by a truck this is just awesome :D . My vette hasnt seen any action since getting the truck. Oh well hello everybody. Any body know where to get a soft bed cover from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
9 seconds said:
My Viper is being treated the same way. Oh, well.

Welcome to the site!
Thanks, I cant stop grinning everytime I drive it. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
welcome to the site buddy...good buy and i hope you have a blast with it...almost got enough for mine :D yay

-Vin-

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AperFectCircle said:
welcome to the site buddy...good buy and i hope you have a blast with it...almost got enough for mine :D yay

-Vin-

Thanks and best of luck with your purchase. You wont regret it :D

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Welcome! Damn truck really is a fun ride. :D :cool:

My Syclone has been just sitting under cover as well. Probably take it out after the first time I loose! :p

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
welcome to our little soap opera we call srt10 forums-

·
Registered
974 Posts
trev17 said:
welcome to our little soap opera we call srt10 forums-
rodger that!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Met with some buddies tonight they all loved the truck. One of them has a fairly well modded svt lightning we may run them this weekend. If we do I will let you all know how it goes. I know with his mods he is going to beat me, just dont know how bad. But damn I love this truck. Anybody know where to get a soft bed cover for our trucks and still keep the wing? :confused:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to the forum 1baddodge. I notice in your sig you have a black S/C z06. You weren't in a video racing a viper late at night? I saw it posted somewhere on the SRT Forum.

I think the viper won in the video, but it seemed like a great run.

Are you that same guy or am I on crack? :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alextaylor29 said:
Welcome to the forum 1baddodge. I notice in your sig you have a black S/C z06. You weren't in a video racing a viper late at night? I saw it posted somewhere on the SRT Forum.

I think the viper won in the video, but it seemed like a great run.

Are you that same guy or am I on crack? :)
Yea that was me ;) but know I have 130 more rwhp :D It may be different next time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts