SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, when your posting and you get way off topic.......

The crap just may end up here

:Thinkingo

Yep, it will

Welcome to Off-Topic Waste Management

V2

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Tom, Just got back in town, Give the Guys at Mopar Super Center a call and confirm the part number of the Uconnect. There were two made (one for the 04-05 PCI Bus and one for the 06 CAN Bus). They can tell you if you have the right one and the exact procedure on how to connect.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Chief, I've talked to the guys at Mopar Supercenter three times last week. They're the ones telling me it might not work in an 05 built in late 04... I'm to call Monday to talk to someone else.

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
how's south america treatin ya?:cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
I heard they serve beer down here in a margarita glass... go figure! Trying to talk my sister-in-law into letting me deliver her breech baby...

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
ha...wow...

i think honestly...that post has reached new levels as the two most bizzare sentences in one single post:D

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not in the medical field........

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
but this is not the srt/mdforum.com:D

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Isn't that getting to know your sister-in-law a little too well? :)

Besides as posessive as those Latin men are her husband my thank you but have to kill you after :D

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
He´s not latin, he´s from Sweden. They are a much more gentle people. The condo we´re staying in is pretty cramped, lots of people sharing a single shower. Saw something about ten minutes ago I wasn´t supposed to see. And NO, I didn´t get any photos, but yes it was nice.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not like you don't get to see enough strange at work....... Some good and some very very bad

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Actually the very good (looking) is VERY VERY rare, and the bad (looking) is the norm and is sometimes so bad, you wish you weren´t a doctor, some images are impossible to erase from yo memory and leave you feeling scarred for life. We´ll leave it at that...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Wow,gas prices and other stuff too I guess.I didn`t get a raise though.:crying:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Good point Tony.I don`t see how you guys made any money with the costs involved and paying the mile rate of 10 years ago or more.Have to run 3500 miles a week to make any money.

8,725 Posts
Good point Tony.I don`t see how you guys made any money with the costs involved and paying the mile rate of 10 years ago or more.Have to run 3500 miles a week to make any money.
3500? bro Ihad and average 4500 and sometimes team miles to make what I used to , crap I went from averaging 120k a year to the last year of 75k:blah:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Wow,that is crazy Tony.

8,725 Posts
thats why its so hard for me to sleep now, got so used to 4-6 hours a night:crying:

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
complete with spf 80 and polarized glasses from nasa???

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Hey Tony.See how it does a burnout on those freshly salted and sanded back roads you have in NC.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts