SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After years of wanting one I finally pulled the trigger and bought an SRT10. The truck I bought is in good condition except it's missing the hood decals that say viper powered. Any one know where I can find these? I saw some aftermarket ones online but they looked too much like bubble letters. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you HemiLonestar but unfortunately my problem wasn't with getting the part number but locating a place that sells the part. Every where I look it says discontinued or out of stock except for the viperstore.com but theirs don't look right to me. If you know where I can find ones that look like the originals I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
After years of wanting one I finally pulled the trigger and bought an SRT10. The truck I bought is in good condition except it's missing the hood decals that say viper powered. Any one know where I can find these? I saw some aftermarket ones online but they looked too much like bubble letters. Any help would be appreciated.
[/QUOTE
Amazon all day

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello: They are expensive, I paid around $200. I found on ebay a set of Viper decals in silver and bought them, I installed them myself and look great (it does not have the "powered" part thou). I can attach a picture later

·
Registered
05 RC YF Paxton / 05 QC NA
90 Posts
IF you find them, they will be NOS and expensive.
Generally i believe they have been gone for several years.
Andy finds a set every once in awhile.
Usedpartsonlinenetwork.com
Partsonlinenetwork.com

Or try Tony at Jtsvp.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts