SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hood insulation is in sad shape due to it's age. I want to replace it because I like it saying Viper powered. Does anyone know the part number? I called my dodge dealer and they say there is no part # that shows for the SRT 10 specifically.

Thanks

·
Registered
669 Posts
Here you go, 55350891AC, the stealership I called said it was $119.18

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Think about it... it'll come to you eventually.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
I'm sure someone will toss you a quarter for a clue...

8,725 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Sitedrifter do yourself a favor and get that hood from Tony. You won't need insulation and you will look more aggressive. Its worth the funds because you won't stop smiling when you look at that finished painted venom hood on your ride. : )

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
hahahaha, I knew what that link was without even looking! I think I'm getting used to Tom's way of thinking!

Sitedrifter, I have my original one that is in good shape. I bought a brand new one last year and painted the letters. If you want my spare, its yours, but you have to come and get it!!:booty: I'm near New Haven, CT. Well, I guess I'd drive down a little ways, but you'll still probably spend as much in gas.

Jarrett

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.