SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many miles are on your SRT-10 Ram, stock? Meaning no work done to the clutch, transmission or engine internals. Please list year and mileage

Thanks

Site

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
QUICKSILVER said:
'04...Just one "Bolt-On" mod! :D

5,008/mi.

:cool:
Quick;-)
Come on Quickie!!!!!!!!!! its a $10k or so bolt on!! :D A good one though.

I have 2356 miles of pure joy on her!!

patrick

·
Registered
210 Posts
had 13 miles when i got it added magnaflow cat back,tinted windows to match the rear window,snugtop,lowerd 1 and a half inch in rear,bedrug and LED lights in the bed still waiting for headers, pipes without cats and roe racing supercharger kit all have been orderd (put deposit on SC ) has 262 miles on it now i was to busy this summer building a bigger garage............ Brian

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
2004 black srt-10 3126 miles today only major mod is magnaflow cat-back, no problems so far except amp went out. And truck has many black marks left and long sweeping drifts. :D

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
'04. Four-Thousand Three-Hundred something...

It's been covered up for a few weeks now already - battery disconnected. :(

·
Registered
335 Posts
miles

800 something,-82 degrees today!!

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
05 RC - 850 miles...only mod so far: Magnaflow CB. Shifts better than the O4 I test drove, no troubles with the clutch so far. Noticed the same thing as many others that it doesnt shift into 2nd very well when its cold (40 or below)

·
Registered
105 Posts
05 QC 1300 miles, headers(Gibson) cat back(Borla) and high flow cats to be installed very soon.

Was surprised by the comments of kids(12-15) that know the SRT as the fastest production truck in the world. The other truck owners comment and ask questions all positive. Get thumbs up from the younger generation at traffic lights.

Best of all my son (5 1/2) loves "Big Red the Viper Powered Truck" !

·
Registered
220 Posts
12,500Mi. on mine! Bought it in June of 04.

·
Registered
364 Posts
2005 Silver QC - 787 miles and bone stock - not even that crappy K&N on order yet

·
Registered
15 Posts
542 miles on mine... no mods yet

·
Registered
160 Posts
16,000+ on mine, picked it up in April. Took mufflers off, changed to a 4.56 rear end and have a K&N cold air intake. Just bought a set of 20" rims and some BF Goodrich All Terrain tires for the snowy weather. Had the 22's sent out to be chromed, looking forward to the warmer weather allready.

·
Registered
65 Posts
'04 Black RC - 2,800 miles.

Bought beginning of August 2004.

Stock - no mods.

Back-up vehicle is '96 Geo Tracker. :D

·
Registered
625 Posts
black 04 rc has 921 miles, red 04 rc has 120 miles, sold 04 silver rc had 1900 miles on it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts