24k and no problems with the truck

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
:yeah::fing02:

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
Ha, I still got ya beat! Mine rolled over 89k one the way to Ashland ky, yesterday. I tried to get a pic of it reading 88888 but they didn't turn out well, dang rough roads!:booty:
half of that is with a trailer....so that's like...120k:p

·
Registered
731 Posts
61,000 on a DD. However, that will soon stop, as I'm looking for a small truck to drive while the 10 gets painted. I have had the LDP, oil lines, left front wheel hub/bearing and transmission solenoid replaced.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have had mine for only 2 weeks, thing is completely stock at 61000 miles. I cant find where any of the parts have been changed from looks (all look aged the same) but my upper power steering hose fitting is leaking at the pump and dodge wont sell me the o-ring and they want 80 bucks just for the fitting. Oh and the RB1 nav unit is going out, doesnt like to spit my cd out sometimes.

Best thing about the 10 compared to pretty much any vehicle made since 1999, you can work on it yourself if you have the common sense and mech apptitude, hell I can crawl under my hood and sleep in there with the hood closed it's got so much room.

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
my upper power steering hose fitting is leaking at the pump and dodge wont sell me the o-ring and they want 80 bucks just for the fitting
Call Tony at JTSVP.com and get his aircraft grade braided Power Sterring Hoses... Fixed for Life... :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts