How To reset idle with an aftermarket Throttle Body:
For all 2004-2006 SRT-10 Ram trucks with a Roe Racing supercharger kit. This procedure must be followed if the battery is ever disconnected or drained to the point of the truck not starting.
1. Disconnect all three PCM connectors for about 10 minutes. By doing this, you are erasing the PCM adaptive memory. The PCM is located on the firewall directly above and behind the passenger side front wheel.
2. Disconnect the TPS (throttle position sensor) on the driver’s side of the throttle body. Ensure all wire connections are correct.
3. Disconnect the IAC (idle air control motor) on the air plenum located on the passenger side directly behind the air filter. Ensure all wire connections are correct.
4. With the PCM disconnected, make sure the throttle cable and throttle linkage is adjusted properly for wide-open throttle. The driver’s floor mat should be removed as it can inhibit accelerator pedal travel.
5. After wide-open throttle is verified or adjusted, reconnect the PCM, TPS and IAC connectors after 10 minutes has elapsed from the start of this procedure.
6. Turn the key to the "on" position, but DO NOT start the engine.
7. With the drivers floor mat out of the truck, slowly press the accelerator to full throttle, then repeat. By doing this, you are showing the TPS (throttle position sensor) full throttle. Without this information in the PCM, it will not correctly calculate how to make the engine run properly.
8. Turn the key off then start the truck without touching the accelerator.
9. Let the engine idle for approximately 2-3 minutes.
10. After idling, drive easy, then progressively harder over the course of about 10-20 minutes.
11. The truck will drive differently during the first 20-40 miles because the PCM is learning the new adaptives.