SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have just registered on this site and was wondering if anybody has put aftermarket wheels on their trucks. I would like to see pics if you have. Yesterday i ordered a set of 22X11" HRE 647R's with the painted black center. They are going to be custom made and should arrive in about 3-4 weeks. Anyway just wondering if any of you guys had aftermarket wheels. I think this is a great site!!!!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Please post pics when you get em. How much $ were they? You probably could sell your oem wheels for a good price at this moment....seems they are hard to come by.

patrick

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The total for the wheels i think was about $6600, hopefully i will be able to sell the OEM wheels for a good price

·
Registered
76 Posts
Goodness, are 22s usually 11" wide? I bet they'll look awesome either way. You could probably get a good bit for the stockers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe that 22's are usually between 9-10" wide but i wanted the wider look, i think it will give it a more aggressive look with the 11" wides.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I rotated my tires 2 days ago and while I had them off I figured it would be a good time to give em a good scrubbin (along with callipers). On the inside of the rim, on one of the spokes, it's stamped that ours are 22X10.

p.s. Those mothers are HEAVY!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
SRTFirefighter said:
I rotated my tires 2 days ago and while I had them off I figured it would be a good time to give em a good scrubbin (along with callipers). On the inside of the rim, on one of the spokes, it's stamped that ours are 22X10.

p.s. Those mothers are HEAVY!!

yes they are, and the fact that we can still make them bark into the 2 3 shift is amazing, if only we could get some lighter rims and slicks to fit on the thing, oh well!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Coming soon

earl lee said:
yes they are, and the fact that we can still make them bark into the 2 3 shift is amazing, if only we could get some lighter rims and slicks to fit on the thing, oh well!
Earl Lee see the thread ( 18" wheels ) under performance modifications.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i think hre wheels should be lighter. wonder what the stockers weigh?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts