SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well in 2 years I'll be getting a new car, if all goes well for me. And I was wondering what I should get. I love dodge, because I currently own a dodge ram 1500 v8 magnum 5.2 L 1998 and hasn't let me down. I was giving some serious thought into the ram SRT-10 because I love trucks, and this must be the sexiest production truck to buy, IMO. But will they be comming out with a new SRT-10 that's even faster 2 years from now? Or dare I say it? Ford's lightning could become a faster truck? Yes yes I should bite my tongue but I have 2 years to decide, but depending on what I'm going to get, I should know how hard I need to work, lol. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Two things you probably can't count on. 1) Dodge will keep making the SRT-10 and 2) The SRT-10 won't get faster.

Two years is a long time. Maybe Chevy will be the fastest by then............Just kidding.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the facts, appreciate it. What about the new lightning thats going to be comming out in 2006? But if it's still a v8 I'd chose the v-10 over that, even if the lightning is faster.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
The 05 ( ? ) L concept looks very cool, but when it comes out is not certain. They are saying late 05 the last I heard. It is gonna be a v8 supercharged of course and some. But two years is a long time dude. Lots of stuff happens in that time frame. Just save your cash for whatever you buy. Whos knows you could be married with kids and a wife that says "no you cant have a 500 HP hotrod" " where are the baby seats gonna go"!!! Yes that would be my nightmare!!!! LOL So stay single and stay away from the money grubbing, fertile hoe's!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: LOL

patrick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol trust me when I say marriage and kids are FAR FAR away. Im hopping in two years I'll have about 47 grand. And like you say in two years, maybe I could go from liking trucks, to liking sports cars....???? The world may never know, well, not for 2 years that is...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
LOL So stay single and stay away from the money grubbing, fertile hoe's!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: LOL

patrick
Damn, where were you when I needed that adive a couple of months ago :).

Craig

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
SRT10x3 said:
Damn, where were you when I needed that adive a couple of months ago :).

Craig

Craig

I have one word for you............. pre-nup!!!!!!!!!!! learn it , live it , know it!!!! LOL :D :D I have toooooo much to lose and you have waaaaaaaaaaay toooooo much to lose!!!!!

The dam nookey always has a way of getting to the best of us!!!! ;) LOL

patrick

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
The 05 ( ? ) Whos knows you could be married with kids and a wife that says "no you cant have a 500 HP hotrod" " where are the baby seats gonna go"!!! Yes that would be my nightmare!!!! LOL So stay single and stay away from the money grubbing, fertile hoe's!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: LOL

Craig

I have one word for you............. pre-nup!!!!!!!!!!! learn it , live it , know it!!!! LOL I have toooooo much to lose and you have waaaaaaaaaaay toooooo much to lose!!!!!

The dam nookey always has a way of getting to the best of us!!!! LOL

patrick
I think Patrick should run for President. ;)

Gotta be at least as good as the choices we have now! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts