SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Person selling is a member of VCA,has been a getting allot of negative responses,,only 50 of theses trucks were made and only VCA members were allowed to purchase thru a lottery system.also DC charged a bit over $50,000 for the special edition ..I personally would not sell,if i had the chance to buy..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are several of them for sale on ebay but that one bring home the most expensive award hands down.

·
Registered
152 Posts
He has the truck listed twice..also was listed last week and did not meet reserve..bid got up to $67,000..BS award..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lost His Mind

Not Only Has He Lost His Mind But Has Bumped His Head Or I Want Some Of What He's It Must Be Some Good **** !!!!!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Oh, great! He's from Michigan too..He's on the "I have more $$$ than sense" side of town. They must have better crack in Bloomfield Hills. :D

·
Registered
599 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wikdsvt said:
Dang, I guess the seller has his priorities correctly lined up. Given the circumstances, it's just a truck!
I've been following this for just over a week. My question would be , If the need is so great..is it also an immediate need or is the truck going to cycle thru ebay for a month?
Mark

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thats just rediculous!

·
Registered
57 Posts
He's not really trying to get that much for his truck, he probably made a mistake or wanted to cancel the auction, but there's some consiquences for cancelling an auction, so he put up some ridiculous price that no one in their right mind would bid for so he can get out of it. Get it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts