SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and I was wondering how long will it take to get the srt-10? I'm possibly going to order it from Cerritos Dodge in CA if that means anything.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good Luck

I wouldn't suggest you tie up a lot of money as a deposit...!

Some of us have had orders in for our SRT's since early Oct., 2003, and still no delivery. Get your dealer to set a firm price, and prepare to be disappointed if you have a quick delivery in mind.

Nav

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Navigate said:
I wouldn't suggest you tie up a lot of money as a deposit...!

Some of us have had orders in for our SRT's since early Oct., 2003, and still no delivery. Get your dealer to set a firm price, and prepare to be disappointed if you have a quick delivery in mind.

Nav
Well I was only thinking about leaving a refundable $1000 deposit at a dealer. A Salesperson from the dealer said that it will take up to 2-3 months to get the srt-10. Which is fine Since I'm not really in a rush.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The Black Beast said:
...and I was wondering how long will it take to get the srt-10? I'm possibly going to order it from Cerritos Dodge in CA if that means anything.
Why order? Why not just find one at a dealership within an acceptable radius and get it? I ordered "way back when" when everyone else did and I'm still in the wait queue. Got tired of it and found one within 100 miles on a dealership showroom for MSRP. Bought it the next day. No waiting. If Dodge isn't shipping to meet pre-orders, why wait for them?

If you want help finding one near you, let me know. Tell me your zip and how far you'd be willing to go get one. I'm not a dealer, just a military guy. ;)

In fact the following Dodge dealer near you has two of them right now; a silver and a red for MSRP. Found these in about two minutes.

GLENN E THOMAS COMPANY
2100 E Spring St
Signal Hill, CA 90755
(562) 426-5111

This guy has a black one for MSRP:

TUTTLE-CLICK'S TUSTIN CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE
40 Auto Center Drive
Tustin, CA 92782
Sales: (714) 730-4600

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
VIPERAM said:
Why order? Why not just find one at a dealership within an acceptable radius and get it? I ordered "way back when" when everyone else did and I'm still in the wait queue. Got tired of it and found one within 100 miles on a dealership showroom for MSRP. Bought it the next day. No waiting. If Dodge isn't shipping to meet pre-orders, why wait for them?

If you want help finding one near you, let me know. Tell me your zip and how far you'd be willing to go get one. I'm not a dealer, just a military guy. ;)

In fact the following Dodge dealer near you has two of them right now; a silver and a red for MSRP. Found these in about two minutes.

GLENN E THOMAS COMPANY
2100 E Spring St
Signal Hill, CA 90755
(562) 426-5111

40 Auto Center Drive
Tustin, CA 92782
My zip code is 90241 I will go as far as 100 miles.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The Black Beast said:
My zip code is 90241 I will go as far as 100 miles.
Here's directions (from Downey to Tustin) to the place that has the black one I listed in my reply (only 25 miles):

1: Start out going Southwest on BROOKSHIRE AVE toward 2ND ST. 0.2 miles

2: Turn LEFT onto FIRESTONE BLVD/CA-42. Continue to follow FIRESTONE BLVD. 2.7 miles

3: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto IMPERIAL HWY. 0.5 miles

4: Merge onto I-5 S toward SANTA ANA. 20.7 miles

5: Take the TUSTIN RANCH RD exit. 0.2 miles

6: Turn LEFT onto TUSTIN RANCH RD. 0.3 miles

7: Turn RIGHT onto AUTO CENTER DR. 0.2 miles

8: End at 40 AUTO CENTER DR TUSTIN CA

Total Est. Time: 29 minutes Total Est. Distance: 25.07 miles

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab SRT 4X2 SWB Black Clear Coat MSRP: $45,795
Exterior: Black Clear Coat
Interior: Dark Sl Gray Leather Trm White
Engine: 8.0L 10 cyl
Doors: 2
Stock Number: T241093
VIN: 3D7HA16H54G154889

40 Auto Center Drive
Tustin, CA 92782

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VIPERAM said:
Here's directions (from Downey to Tustin) to the place that has the black one I listed in my reply (only 25 miles):

1: Start out going Southwest on BROOKSHIRE AVE toward 2ND ST. 0.2 miles

2: Turn LEFT onto FIRESTONE BLVD/CA-42. Continue to follow FIRESTONE BLVD. 2.7 miles

3: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto IMPERIAL HWY. 0.5 miles

4: Merge onto I-5 S toward SANTA ANA. 20.7 miles

5: Take the TUSTIN RANCH RD exit. 0.2 miles

6: Turn LEFT onto TUSTIN RANCH RD. 0.3 miles

7: Turn RIGHT onto AUTO CENTER DR. 0.2 miles

8: End at 40 AUTO CENTER DR TUSTIN CA

Total Est. Time: 29 minutes Total Est. Distance: 25.07 miles

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab SRT 4X2 SWB Black Clear Coat MSRP: $45,795
Interior: Dark Sl Gray Leather Trm White
Stock Number: T241093
VIN: 3D7HA16H54G154889

40 Auto Center Drive
Tustin, CA 92782
Thanks man for everything :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Viperam,
I don't know how you are doing it but my zip code is 32257. I'm willing to travel 250 mile radius. Any hits?
Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
83 Posts
Jax Ram said:
Viperam,
I don't know how you are doing it but my zip code is 32257. I'm willing to travel 250 mile radius. Any hits?
Thanks
Mark
Mark, here you go (86 miles from you). I used to live in Jax 1990-1994. Loved it. This place is in Daytona. Has two of them. Bob

DAYTONA DODGE
1450 North Tomoka Farms Road
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Sales: (386) 255-0571

MSRP: $46,430
VIN: 3D3HA16H94G154301

MSRP: $46,240
VIN: 3D3HA16H34G167156

Maneuvers Distance Maps

1: Start out going East on E UNION ST/FL-139 E/US-23 S toward N OCEAN ST/US-17 N/FL-5 N. <0.1 miles

2: Turn LEFT onto N OCEAN ST/US-17 N/FL-5 N. <0.1 miles

3: Turn LEFT onto US-17 N/E STATE ST/FL-5 N. <0.1 miles

4: Turn LEFT onto N MAIN ST/US-17 S/FL-5 S. Continue to follow N MAIN ST/FL-5 S. 0.6 miles

5: Stay straight to go onto JOHN T ALSOP JR BRIDGE/US-1/US-90. Continue to follow US-1/US-90. 0.5 miles

6: Take the I-95 S ramp. 0.1 miles

7: Merge onto US-1 S/FL-5 S. 0.9 miles

8: Merge onto I-95 S via the exit- on the left. 83.3 miles

9: Take the exit- exit number 265- toward HOLLY HILL/DAYTONA BEACH. 0.4 miles

10: Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp. <0.1 miles

11: Merge onto LPGA BLVD/CR-4019 W. 0.1 miles

12: Turn LEFT onto N TOMOKA FARMS RD. <0.1 miles

13: End at [458-499] N TOMOKA FARMS RD DAYTONA BEACH FL

Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 23 minutes Total Est. Distance: 86.60 miles

·
Registered
106 Posts
Viperam,
Thanks for the info, I'll give them a call and see how serious they are to sell. I've got a truck ordered thru Tators Dodge in South Salem, NY and I don't think I'm going to find a better deal than what I've got, but I'll check it out. I'm going down to Dodge City in 2 weeks to see the activities going on for Daytona. The ride along vehicle is the Ram SRT-10. They have a small bunch of Black ones with white stripes to give rides in. They've had Vipers in previous years. I'm trying to get a ticket to the Ram truck race on friday. I want to go in and see the 50 new owners of VCA Edition Dodge Ram SRT-10 in Blue and wHite and ogle a little! Thanks Again for the info...I'll see how it goes.
Mark

·
Registered
83 Posts
Jax Ram said:
Viperam,
Thanks for the info, I'll give them a call and see how serious they are to sell. I've got a truck ordered thru Tators Dodge in South Salem, NY and I don't think I'm going to find a better deal than what I've got, but I'll check it out. I'm going down to Dodge City in 2 weeks to see the activities going on for Daytona. The ride along vehicle is the Ram SRT-10. They have a small bunch of Black ones with white stripes to give rides in. They've had Vipers in previous years. I'm trying to get a ticket to the Ram truck race on friday. I want to go in and see the 50 new owners of VCA Edition Dodge Ram SRT-10 in Blue and wHite and ogle a little! Thanks Again for the info...I'll see how it goes.
Mark
I HAD one ordered through Tators too, but the way SRT-10s are being delivered I wasn't gonna risk missing the chance to get one, even though Chuck is offering a great discount.

Sounds like you have a great schedule coming up in preparation for speedweek. Lucky dog! ;)

Hope all works out for your SRT-10. Drove mine today first time since getting it last week due to snow and road chemicals. I love it!
Bob

·
Banned
582 Posts
JAX RAM, i also had one ordered through tator's, but backed out because of the limited number being delivered to the northeast, according to chuck tator "2,500 were ordered for the area,(north-east) and only 20 a month are being sent", i didn't like the odds of getting one anytime soon, it could be years before he fills his orders! trucks are in california and texas now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The trucks are all over dealers in michigan.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sanchoba said:
JAX RAM, i also had one ordered through tator's, but backed out because of the limited number being delivered to the northeast, according to chuck tator "2,500 were ordered for the area,(north-east) and only 20 a month are being sent", i didn't like the odds of getting one anytime soon, it could be years before he fills his orders! trucks are in california and texas now.
Wow so how many SRT-10's are in stock now in the United States?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts