SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there were a couple people on the forum that wanted the installed pics. I just got mine done today and took before and after pics. I love how this system sounds at idle and WOT :D

David

Attachments

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
How much louder is it at idle ( this is a good thing to me) and please tell me as you shift gears your just smiling at the sound your hearing and you forgot about the 508 watt stereo???!!!!!!! Gonna order the system on Tuesday from MOFO> yeah baby!!

aloha mauiSRT/10

·
Registered
974 Posts
Stingray,
That exhaust system looks sweet... Think you could grab us a sound bite ? :D

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mauiSRT/10 said:
How much louder is it at idle ( this is a good thing to me) and please tell me as you shift gears your just smiling at the sound your hearing and you forgot about the 508 watt stereo???!!!!!!! Gonna order the system on Tuesday from MOFO> yeah baby!!

aloha mauiSRT/10
Congrats on the the new purchase! As far as the sound, don't expect race car volume noise. But it does have a nice rumble to it at idle. And I am keeping the stereo off just so I can hear it when I am driving around town.

Titan said:
Stingray,
That exhaust system looks sweet... Think you could grab us a sound bite ?
Titan, I will have to look into recording a sound bite. I unfortunately don't have a laptop computer. But I have an idea...

David

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks for the pics and the report Stingray. I sent the check for the exhaust yesterday and am looking forward to making some (more) noise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts