SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came home from Whistler the other day after dark. When I would switch up to the high beams I noticed a very minimal increase in the distance that I could see. It was very easy to out drive the lights. My wife's Windstar has a better set of high beams in it :mad:

Anyone else feel the same way? And has anyone made changes/additions to the lighting up front? :confused:

Ernie...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.....

I do a reasonable amount of highway driving up into the interior of British Columbia each year. Not one to drive slow, I've always had great lighting systems on my vehicles because of how easy it is to out drive poor lighting at speed.

I too took a look at what it would take to change the bulbs. I've never seen a vehicle that requires soooo much removal just to get at the bulbs!

Ernie...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
I've got HID's (High Intensity Discharge Lamps) in my Focus. By Far, best damn headlights I've ever experienced!

Wish I could get 'em for all my vehicles...

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I rigged up a real Xenon HID from a wrecked S Class Mercedes on my bike and WHOA what a set up. You know the kind that real high end luxury cars have. I wish there was a way to go with that setup. The draw is actually less than halogen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts