SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mine came In Today Red Srt-10 Chattanooga, Tn.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Satellite said:
Hey cudaman
Congrats on getting your ride.I got mine friday morning, and its red also.I could talk about it for hours but you will find out soon. ENJOY!!!! :D
congrats to both on getting there trucks.

satellite.i see your in southern indiana are you by chance close to evansville.
i don't have one but i like the looks of them and would love seeing some cruising around my area

·
Registered
106 Posts
OOPs, I got mine too.

Guys,

My truck has been on eternal hold since Oct 19, 2003 and is still on hold. I was driving home last Thursday and got a call from a friend at a dealership that another local dealer had a RED one. I stopped by, walked around the truck and saw the "Limited Availability" sticker ($66+K), got back in my Dakota R/T and was leaving.

A salesman stopped me and started to feed me the dealer "Limited Availabilty BS". I was already disgusted with the D-C Eternal Hold BS so I cut him off and he could see I wasn't in any mood. In short order we cut to the chase and I bought it last Friday. I've been so busy enjoying it ever since. It was worth the effort!

I guess maybe one day in 2005 I'll get notified that my "Special Ordered Truck" is moving closer to production and since the MSRP has continued to creep $250.00 every other month so I'll need to have my banker send them a letter of credit before they can build it!

Anyway, there is another Red Ram SRT-10 on the streets now!

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.