SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys!

About to close the deal on my new Silver SRT-10 with GPS. Received a below invoice price which makes it hard to pass up. I've heard from a number of dealers the 04 price is lower since the 05's are out.

Question: What should I look for on the truck? What TSB's should be completed before the truck is pick-up? Please provide any feedback!!!!!

:D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Order the magnaflow kit from Mofo!!!!

Truck should be fine if your dealer is half decent.

patrick

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Roktman!

mauiSRT/10 - Was going to have someone else put on the magnaflow kit for me!!!

:D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
The install is easy, doesnt really matter who does it, what matters at least in my lame opinion is that the stock muffler sounds way too much UPS truck where as the magnaflow just outright ROCKS!!! It now sounds like it looks....badass!!!

congrats on joining the club!!! ;)

patrick

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
INDYSRTWANNABE said:
I am thinking of buying one .... May i ask what you paid for it ???

Thanks

Indysrtwannabe
Srt10 call Bill Pemberton for the best price, he will do you right.

Magnaflow call Mofo for the best price. Cant remember for sure maybe $400 or so.

They are both members on this site, just do a search and pm them.

patrick

·
Registered
301 Posts
I paid about $420 from Hottexhaust.com out of Toronto heh. You might get it cheaper from MOFO though. Mention the SRT10 Forum if calling Hott. They treated me right. I too have a silver Beast with GPS. The GPS is semi worthless. Sorta like me. There are better systems out there. It's pretty cool looking though. Enjoy. My the way, it does have a rev limiter up around 6200 rpm. I know for a fact. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts