SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just had to do it, I went and bought a Yellow Fever RC yesterday. When I found out that it was #001, I just couldn't pass it up. I should be picking it up in a couple hours after they detail it. It has 7 miles on it now and should have about 10 (roads are clear) when I get it to the warehouse. :)

I'll post pics when I get them.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
That deseves a Big Congrats! Always cool to be first! :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
congrates man very nice,actually you got #1 of 200 the other 300 are quad cab automatics,even better.i got #59. YOU LUCKY DOG.

·
Registered
264 Posts
:p lucky dog !! congrats man #1 that one will be worth something one day . of course if u want a higher number i would be glad to swap !! :cool:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Congrats on having #1 of 500. I was under the impression that there were 300 RC's and 200 QC's.I could be wrong, it does happen on occasion!Either way,I sure as hell wouldn't pass up #1.Can't beat that number.I'm sitting back at # 265 QC.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Could someone tell me how to put a picture of my QC under my 6pakattack?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
6pakattack said:
Could someone tell me how to put a picture of my QC under my 6pakattack?
You can upload it from in your user CP. Make sure it's small enough. I might be able to do it if you send it to me. I'm not exactly sure what all my "powers" are.

·
Registered
91 Posts
# 001

way to go
i think you did well, grabbing 001
now, go get # 500 and you have matched " bookends"
anyway, great job
# 445 sitting in my garage, 225 miles in 5 weeks...ggg

·
Registered
732 Posts
congrats on #1

i heard #2 was up in alaska also

how odd #$1 and #2 in the most unlikely state

sorry not making fun of Alaska would love to live there
but seems odd to have the mega truck in the colder north

Jamie

·
Registered
264 Posts
so inquiring minds have to know lol .

What did 001 cost you ? :D

·
Registered
107 Posts

Way to go, that is a winner,drive it anyways enjoy the hell out of it. :D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts

Can you say Barrett Jackson in 20 years!!!!!!!!!!! Think high six figures :D Heh you never know.....those $300K Hemi Cudas retailed for $5k back in 1970!!! #1 wow that really is awewsome......

patrick

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone... I will drive it a little, but for the most part it will be a garage queen.... As for the $.... I am very happy with the price... :D I paid less for it than my Red one... Something to do with the fact the One dealer was sitting on 5 SRT-10's in the middle of winter.... Here are just a couple of pics before I put it away... She's now sitting on a rack (not iraq), right next to the red one... The YF now has 14 miles.

Thanks again! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
IT'S A BEAUTY but that front plate mount, has to go, looks like they drilled in to the fascia for that so i guess you have to leave it good luck!!!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
beastly1 said:
IT'S A BEAUTY but that front plate mount, has to go, looks like they drilled in to the fascia for that so i guess you have to leave it good luck!!!
Yeah I am not to happy about that..... It was already on there, and I let them know that I didn't like it... They are going to put some kind of plastic plug in the hole to cover it... Painted to match of course!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts