Thursday May 12th: Dyno Day with Tuning
Friday May 13th: Track rental/Racing
Saturday May 14th: Truck show and cookout

TRACK INFORMATION
http://www.emeraldcoastdragway.com/

RACERS $25 ENTRY FEE
ADMITTANCE $10 PER PERSON
(depending on attendance)
it is an 1/8th mile track, but management and competition is truly a thing to behold:fing02:

HOTEL INFORMATION
http://www.moonspinner.com/
Condos beach front, rooms fully furnished, security guard, large ample parking

THIS GTG IS OPEN TO ALL PARTICIPANTS, MAKES AND MODELS

WE ENCOURAGE ALL LIGHTINGS, HEMIS, MUSTANGS, CAMAROS, ANYONE TO ATTEND AND ALL ARE WELCOME!

GENERAL INFO

This is a GTG of friends who love HP!
we encourage all to attend, many life long friends have been made at the pcb gtg:reporter:
So if you think this is a SRT only GTG and don't think you will be welcome, think again, you may jsut be really surprised.
Most will arrive in on Wednesday the 11th or Tuesday the 10th to get there early,
It is encouraged to get a room partner, most condos have 2-3 bedrooms and are fully furnished.The rooms are fairly cheap if you get a roommate.
Tweak has already talked with them on a discount , as soon as I have more info it will be added as to the amount of discount. It's secure, has a gated fenced-in area, with a security officer.
Its at the end of the "strip" only one building between it and the end of the strip.
Plus its right on the beach so while we are playing on the beach and in the water with the ski's and boats, you are within walkin distance from your room and a lil away from the young hot cruizin spot, so if we get a tad,,"wild" we want be bothering anyone, just a hundred yards from the condo's is open area.
The trucks will be safe, the equipment will be safe, as its in a secure parking lot, we will this year dedicate an area only for us.
And if you buddy up as few couples, then you won't be spending a fortune on a killer room.
And there is a ton of bars and restaurants right in the area, almost within walkin distance. if you have really good shoes.;)

THURSDAY
This year we are adding a dyno day,
PRICING FOR TUNING ON DYNO DAY
For n/a tuning: $250
For nos/fi tuning: $350
This may be on top of the cost of dyno time , but I will check

Tuning location will be: Adams Automotive
(850) 689-6672
352 W James Lee Blvd
Crestview, FL 32536
Torrie at unleashed tuning,IS one of the southeasts leading tuners:fing02:

FRIDAY
The track will be open to public spectators. There will be someone at the gate to take entry fees and hand out tech cards.
The classes are as follows:
1. Ladies class:, they drive what they want.
2. Bone stock street class:, street tires only (must be street tire, no dr/s, grooved slicks so on), I know DR's and others are dot approved, but this is Street only/bone stock, DR's anything other than an oem spec tire will not be allowed to enter.
3. N/A class: no bottles (bottles must be removed), no forced induction, any tire configuration is allowed.
4. Forced induction class: NOS, turbo, supercharger, any tire configuration is allowed.
5. Open class: basicaly anything but a rental that rolls in the gate

You may run in any class, i.e. N/A can run in forced induction, all may run in open, but forced induction cannot move down a class.

There may be a big dog race off, basically the top two winners from the na, the forced induction class, stock class will go head to head for top dog honors (only SRT trucks), this will be a dial in race.

Grudge races: These need to be set up before track time, start will be however the call out wants, hand drop, pro light, whatever.

Ironhead and Labonte will be the officials in the lanes , and are gonna be looking at everyone to make sure you are in the right class, right equipment, and safe, any infraction, you go back to the pits and forfiet the run. Period.

************If you roll up with the a/c on or have ANY water leaking from your vehicle you go straight back to the pits and forfiet your run, period.***************

********All times this year are on dial in********​
There will probably be a 1st place trophy for each class, and a special trophy for top dog.
Friday night: More racing, gokart style.

SATURDAY
There will be a small truck show with best of show voting, a nice cookout, then the beach party, all are welcome to attend. We also will have the yearly PCB volley ball tournament. :)

Sunday
Say your goodbyes, till next year.

We will this year try to obtain some sponsorship from Vendors, with prizes or discounts on merchandise. So if you have a business or work for one that would like to donate services, product, or discounts, no matter what it may be, contact me for more info.
[email protected]

There will be trophies for all classes.

But this is one GTG that is for relaxing and having fun, No real schedule to go by , so if you want to bring your kids that is OK, there are plenty of water parks, and shopping areas for the ladies and kids.
Every year, the ladies end up having as much is not more fun than the men do, so ladies, prepare now, save up for the shopping and getting some sun.

I will soon do a flyer for the GTG, and it will be posted on a few forums to bring in more attendance.
There will be shirts available this year, hopefully with sponsors names added to them, no names on shirts this year, sorry guys.

For those that want to attend, but live far away, don't worry, one reason its this time of year is travel via air is cheaper, we already have a half dozen folks that will be attending from the west coast that will be flying in.

I will only say this once.
"YOU DON'T NECESSARILY NEED A TRUCK OR CAR TO ATTEND"

Its more about the people and jsut having fun:fing02:

Any questions please email me at [email protected]

8,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks buddy, any and all questions dont hesitate to ask, we will help you with whatever you need.

·
Banned
3,278 Posts
i'll keep that in mind, the wife and i already have started planning our trip over there..no questions yet.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Sounds good Tony

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
man...

june or july would be so much better :no:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
So... Tony

What does the Viper Truck Registry need to do to be a Sponsor

8,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
OK, How Big and will my Avi work

8,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, How Big and will my Avi work
not sure how big? hmmm may have to think on that one
will need enough room for sponsors as they come, events for the days,
the dates,
the track
the moonspinner
and she is hot~!

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Let me know, I just need something really small

Really, I was just linking about using the Logo, as we get closer, just let me know the size you need, but you can at least list me as a sponsor

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Torrie should have "Top" billing

8,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jeff you should know me by now, one person has the same status as any other buddy:fing02:
there is no pecking order with me, everyone comes :fing02:

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
Well I hate to say it but I'm just going to.....I really may not be able to make it.....My PCS report date is 1 May 2011 to Ft. Eustis, Va. I have no idea how things will go exactly and will see if I can push it back or something but I do know that my new unit is already expecting me and has already contacted me.... Time will tell and I will try my best......

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
That may be true, however, Torrie is a major part of one of the days and deserves the attention.

That, and after getting an insight to the talent of Torrie, it would just be cool!

8,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well when I do the shirts, the sponsors are gonna jsut be placed randomly

now when you do the flyer, I will only wnat a few things, the rest you can list as you will buddy:fing02:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
I'm making the flyer........ Cool!

·
Banned
3,278 Posts
ok Troy now i'm gonna say it...you been doing alot of stick-poking at these dudes and you gotta show up and put it down, bro!

1 - 20 of 646 Posts