SRT10 Forum banner

Jtsvp panama city spring 2012 may national gtg

38K views 178 replies 17 participants last post by  SANTEEN 
#1 Ā· (Edited by Moderator)
Dates:---->.....MAY 9TH (Wednesday) THRU THE 13TH (Sunday)
SOME WILL MAKE A WEEK OF IT AND SHOW UP THE 6TH OR 7TH

HOTEL INFORMATION---->.....http://www.moonspinner.com/
Condos (beach front), rooms are fully furnished, security guard, large ample parking, large warm pool with ample shade

THIS GTG IS OPEN TO ALL PARTICIPANTS, MAKES AND MODELS

This is a GTG of friends who love HP!
We encourage all to attend, many life long friends have been made at the pcb gtg.
So if you think this is a SRT only GTG and dont think you will be welcome, think again, you may just be really surprised.
Most will arrive in on Wednesday the 9th, or Tuesday the 8th to get there early.
It is encouraged to get a room partner, most condos have 2-3 bedrooms and are fully furnished. The rooms are fairly cheap if you get a roommate.
It's secure and has a gated fenced in area, with a security officer.
It's at the end of "the strip", only one building between it and the end of the strip.
Plus its right on the beach so while we are playing on the beach and in the water with the ski's and boats, you are within walkin distance from your room and a lil away from the young hot cruizin spot, so if we get a tad, "wild" we won't be bothering anyone. Just a hundred yards from the condo's is open area.
The trucks will be safe, the equipment will be safe, as it's in a secure parking lot, we will dedicate an area only for us this year.
If you buddy up a few couples, then you won't be spending a fortune on a killer room.
And there is a ton of bars and restaurants right in the area, almost within walking distance... if you have really good shoes.

For those that want to attend, but live far away, don't worry, one reason its scheduled this time of year is travel via air is cheaper,

And I will only say this once... "YOU DON'T NECESSARILY NEED A TRUCK OR CAR TO ATTEND"
It's more about the people and just having fun!

Any questions or concerns, contact me at tony@jtsvp.com

See less See more
#3 Ā·
Peggy and I just Circled the entire week.... We'll be there :) :) :) :)

#4 Ā· (Edited by Moderator)
List:
Chris
Nick
Harold
IronHead & Son
Neslon the ram of hotness
Stinker and momma
Spud
Walbert and Beth
Brian n Jill CCMCNC
millhouse
srtdude an lani
dan and sweetcheeks
sanqueef and joyousness
chief an Peggy

#6 Ā·
List:
Chris
Nick
Harold
IronHead & Son
Neslon the ram of hotness
Stinker and momma
Walbert and Beth
Brian n Jill CCMCNC
millhouse
srtdude an lani
dan and sweetcheeks
sanqueef and joyousness
chief an Peggy
labontecsi
1badtruk
spud

#7 Ā·
Emerald Coast Dragway

ā€Ž*Press Release*

12/5/2011

After a two-year legal battle and hundreds of thousands of dollars, it is with mixed emotions that we announce Emerald Coast Dragway is closing.
When we purchased the track three years ago we were unaware of the trackā€™s true financial situation and all the major improvements needed. After investing our life savings, and fighting for a business that we are very passionate about, we have decided to move on.
Contrary to any rumors you may hear, the Federal Court is now in possession of the track and it will remained closed indefinitely.
There will be many, many rumors and a lot of talk, but only a few people know the true reason behind this situation. We are unable to discuss this matter any further as this does not end our legal battle. Please respect our privacy
We want to sincerely thank each and every person who embraced us and supported Emerald Coast Dragway. We have many good memories and have truly been blessed to meet some wonderful people. We appreciate each and every one of you more than you will ever know.

Richard & Kelly Stephens

#12 Ā·
Contrary to any rumors you may hear, the Federal Court is now in possession of the track and it will remained closed indefinitely.
If this is true, not likely anything is going to happen any time soon. Maybe Obama will open the track and provide free race gas as a stimulus to the SRT10 Ram environment..

:rocketwho

#8 Ā· (Edited)
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
We need a 1/4 mile strip to replace it... if I can't catch Dan off the line, maybe some more distance to reel him in?! He'll probably smoke me by 2 lengths instead of one...

What about Breakaway? Are they still open?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&feature=related&hl=en-GB&v=ODmeUasDv24

Here's another video from Breakaway showing a smack-talking Toyota Tundra trying to take on some Yellow Fever. If you want to see the actual race, skip to the last minute...

#9 Ā·
Number to breakaway is disconnected, they may be closed down.

Does this spell the end of PCB?? IF we move locations, I'd love to see us go to a 1/4 mile track personally. We'll see what big Tony does... whatever he decides, I'll be there.

#13 Ā· (Edited by Moderator)
Who needs a track??? I have no problem bustin' Dan's *** on Thomas Dr., right in front of the Moonspinner. :wiggle::nutkick:

#11 Ā·
breakaway is open and under new management... it's too bad 'cuz richard treated us well...

and i wanted to try the new drifting course:D

although, 6 months from now, holt may be under new management, too... ya never know...

#14 Ā·
richard was allways good to us, but things happen, we will contact breakaway an see what they will do, panama is panama, is and will be, the track is just a small part of things, but at the same time a large part, so if need be, things will move, but first I will talk iwth the owner of breakaway

#15 Ā·
re: the quote on the website being closed...they have to say things like that...

#16 Ā·
Bump To The Top....

Well Guys, it is a New Year and only 5 Months away from PCB... :) :) :)

Time to make your plans and Start the Trash Talking... :)

Which of the Three Buildings are we stayig in this year "A" "B" or "C"... ??????

#18 Ā·
building B is the best:D

same thing every year... if work allows, we'll be there...

#19 Ā·
I am trying to get ahold of breakaway dragstrip to get a price , now as I said before, i am doing very little this year but going to have a great time LOL

so whatever the price for the track rental is will be divided between folks , they will be in charge, and if they want to let others race or so on, then its up to them, so as soon as I knwo I will let everyone know

#20 Ā·
keep me in the loop, sawyer...

we HAVE to have a track day, and if i have to be the gatekeeper, i will...

you should just chill and let what happens, happen... somebody said that...... :D
momma might like it better that way, too;)

#21 Ā·
I'm sure she will boss, and I will bud, going to try agian tomorrow to get in touch with him, but the main thing is I have a couple trucks , well actually a few that I would love to bring with me to pcb, to do that is going to be tough, so anything to do with pcb will have to be handled by someone else this year.

but honestly, more than anything I would like to just go down and relax, I plan on getting with Jason and the STS event in the fall, since everyone grips about the 1/8th mile deal anyway, and jsut party harty in panama with a great group of friends, :beerchug:

#26 Ā·
Peggy and I Just Booked Room 107-B (First Floor Center Tower) 3 Bedroom..... :) :) :)

So I guess that puts us on the Absolutely Will Be There List :) :) :) :)

#27 Ā·
We have ours allready too , 109 building B, trying to get bryan to get his reserves , if anyone needs a roomy let me know.

soon as I find out aobut the track I will most likly put someone that wants it in charge of that if its ok fellas

#28 Ā·
Tony, I have to shoot Torrie an email and see if he is going to show up by himself or with his wife... Either way Peggy and I have will have at least one bedroom open

BTW has Brandon got his Room or is he still looking... :)

#29 Ā·
cool, havent even had the time much to talk to my buddy torrie, man its jsut been 24/7 non stop , now I got 4 trucks and maybe 5 to get done by panama, and thats not including the ones that drop in, but will try to get ahold of torrie also

but will def let bryan know about the room man, and let ya know for sure

#31 Ā· (Edited by Moderator)
haven't been able to reach the track dude... but i'll hold the candle on it, but bet yer *** i won't be paying anything for charity work, either...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.