SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey You bunch of RAMHEADS I'm the female half of the stinker family, and Ya'll are all I here about. He is a totally different person since he has bought this truck and found this forum, especially about something called titan's critter. Anyway wanted to say thanks and give ya"ll this card and say Happy Happy and Merry Merry http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=0267638905
PS And yes I have had the ram sideways!!lololololol

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Merry Christmas

I hope you all have, the best Christmas and holiday you ever thought about. Be good to yourselves..............Love, Jack

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Wow what a great card!!!!! Mele Kalikimaka to all of you from the island state of Hawaii!!!! No white Christmas here but its gonna rain for the next week!!!! Those poor visitors!!! When it rains here it feels like winter, cold and gloomy.......I still miss the snow though... saw on the news tonight Indy was getting some....cool!!

patrick

·
Registered
329 Posts
You don't know how bad I want to fly to Hawaii and explain just how "cool" it is... rain or shine I don't care. :D It's suppose to be a high of 8 on christmas and I'm at the firehouse. :( the idea of spraying water out of a firehose in freezing weather just doesn't sound that appealing. Call me crazy! It's a weird feeling having on clothes that are frozen stiff.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Thanks to Stinker for starting this thread and Merry Christmas to all of you.
And...God bless our trucks, every one of them!

Now, excuse me...I have to go shovel the #@%& snow.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ho HO HO

Thank you, Mrs Stinker, for a wonderful card and in case I am out on the tennis court Saturday (odds on favorite, oh the life in SoCal) let me take this opportuinty to wish all of you fellow truckers a safe and happy holiday. Vince

·
Registered
974 Posts
Roktman said:
You go girl. :D That is a very nice card.Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Ouch Thats got to hurt LOL! :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts